Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whores shouldn’t be in positions of power

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
I’ve been seeing a lot of toilets in positions of power. Judges, politicians, police, prime minister, principals. These whores should never have power they belong at home cooking/cleaning / making sandwiches then sucking dick. I’m disgusted that beta males allowed toilets to get any power. The super simps ruin everything and they deserve to get hung from a light post , even being hung from a light post is too good for these super simps.

We should make a difference in soyciety then. It's time already to show them off our strength and will to change things for the good.

I wish I could have sex as low tier normie with African Fat Policewoman but with Big thick legs and giant booty near a Road checkpoint while listening to african music in GTA 6

Only positions they should be in are sex positions (aged 18 and above)

New marvel hero

SUPER SIMP

abilities: helps female heroes in fights, actually does 90% work for them, paid peanuts for that

I’ve been seeing a lot of toilets in positions of power. Judges, politicians, police, prime minister, principals. These whores should never have power they belong at home cooking/cleaning / making sandwiches then sucking dick. I’m disgusted that beta males allowed toilets to get any power. The super simps ruin everything and they deserve to get hung from a light post , even being hung from a light post is too good for these super simps.
Based.

I agree women are retarded and low iq, they are useless as shit and all they need to do is make babies and they can't even do that