Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whores invading male spaces

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
Whores only invade the spaces of weak men trying to have fun with their happy copes. I don't see whores invading chad football team's lockerroom. But they co to comic-cons and vidya to cosplay and get easy simp attention and feel power over weak men. Now they come from all inkwell plebbit forums and now this forum. They despise weak men's existence.

Their entire existence is trying to get the most attention as possible from attractive men. Not very surprising. :feelsjuice:

They invade football teams to get a train run on them.

They invade football teams to get a train run on them.
always in groups outside of the sacred male space, I don't see them in the locker room. I see whores invading male spaces of weak men

Oh god and they do it to here too so many try joining. And they’re so stupid too like they have to make it known they’re female when they know they’re not allowed

They ruin everything example the state of gyms overrun by attention seeking tik thots

always in groups outside of the sacred male space, I don't see them in the locker room. I see whores invading male spaces of weak men
Doing Chad activities is beyond their limits, so they do non-Chad activities instead.

They should stay at home and do the cooking

Silly boys, the Blackpill is for girls :foidSoy:

Attention is food to foids.

Kill all foids tbh

Whores only invade the spaces of weak men trying to have fun with their happy copes. I don't see whores invading chad football team's lockerroom. But they co to comic-cons and vidya to cosplay and get easy simp attention and feel power over weak men. Now they come from all inkwell plebbit forums and now this forum. They despise weak men's existence.
there are whores in the MMA scene and football scene obviously, but they know it's much more competitive to be Tyrone's side ho, and much more profitable and safe to go to these conventions and make 30K a month off these comic-con simps

there are whores in the MMA scene and football scene obviously, but they know it's much more competitive to be Tyrone's side ho, and much more profitable and safe to go to these conventions and make 30K a month off these comic-con simps
642993b48a3a605b6f87d872f56db6f4.gif

Attention vampires.

I don't see whores invading chad football team's lockerroom.

they do and fuck the entire football team but claim they are not a sexual person

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back