Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Whores get arrested for wearing thongs at the beach

"indecent exposure...is... a crime?!!? how dare them!! Fuck the police amirite!!!"

Not even going to open the cucked comments

Not even going to open the cucked comments
I feel violent rage reading the comments of low iq cucks and whores, they don't seem real from how cucked they are.

Doubt she wipes properly.

The cops need to double down on public indecency by foids. Including the stupid bum shorts and crop tops they wear

I love it how the facebook post calls it a "Bikini".
Untitled

No, that is a thong.
And that is actually indecent exposure because you're showing off the majority of the ass under A LOT of USA states and other countries.

Imagine if a man walked down the beach in the same clothing, exposing himself to any pre-teen girl there. Foids would be screaming to have the man arrested, but in this video you have men defending a woman doing the same.

Doubt she wipes properly.
Her dirty ass is what got people to call the cops on her.
The double standard is because no one wants to see a scantily clad ugly guy in public tbh
Doesn't matter, the law being applied shouldn't depend on your looks or genitals.
Foids would be screaming to have the man arrested, but in this video you have men defending a woman doing the same.
Those "men" make me very angry at how low iq male youtube commenters are. They can end inceldom today if they all stop being cucks, but unfortunately these days they're too bluepilled and afraid to get foids angry.

Doesn't matter, the law being applied shouldn't depend on your looks or genitals.

I agree but I was saying the reason ugly males are penalized for being scantily dressed is because no one wants to see scantily clad ugly guys in public.

I love it how the facebook post calls it a "Bikini".
View attachment 311413

No, that is a thong.
And that is actually indecent exposure because you're showing off the majority of the ass under A LOT of USA states and other countries.
Sluts are never in the wrong even when breaking the law
Imagine if a man walked down the beach in the same clothing, exposing himself to any pre-teen girl there. Foids would be screaming to have the man arrested, but in this video you have men defending a woman doing the same.
THIS