Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whores discuss their tinder matches.

Awoo

Awoo

Self-banned
-
This is fucking disgusting,

These fucking foids get 1000+ matches as a rule, they are probably not even that good looking but will now obviously think that they can just settle with chad whenever they want because they are "so desirable"

One bitch even pretty much says it in her comment...

"To this day, I have 1,149 matches on Tinder, of which I have to spoken to zero in the last, like, entire summer. I kind of use it as a weird anthropological tool. I like to see the kinds of people that I attract, and then I find that I pay more attention to those kinds of people IRL because I'd prefer to think there's still a chance of a meet-cute"

Newflash bitch, you do not attract any of the top 10% males you swipe, they literally just swiped on you because they swipe everyone then filter the uggos afterwards.

read this fucking shit and rage with me

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/how-ma...ce-women-got-real-about-their-numbers-3012930

Femshits gonna femshit.

a lot of whores use it like this.

They use it for validation and then go get herpes from chad.

Heh, imagine what poor femoid would do if she got zero matches, like us.

Heh, imagine what poor femoid would do if she got zero matches, like us.
probably rope or seek for attention on facebook
Also JFL at this
"I currently have 59 matches on Tinder! I go through 'purges' often and delete everyone I'm not talking to; I did one about two weeks ago. I'm actively talking to 12 people. Of those 12, I've been out with two, will see one again (he's actually flying me out to see him next week — we met when he was visiting my city and we hit it off), and I'm still considering seeing three or four more."

Tinder is a black hole of despair and darkness. If you're not some sort of bright Chad star, JFL if you EVER think you will get even one match.

I've never touched dating apps. Let the cucks and orbiters rot in their own destruction.