Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whores and normies are below me. (Storytime) GTFIH.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
I was having a conversation with a normie co-worker earlier and he said that hanging out with foids is fun and they are cool, interesting, useful and pretty knowledgable. (Fucking lmao). And he said that he would travel 1200KMs to hangout with a long distance "girlfriend" (yes because of course she would wait for you to hangout with her once every summer instead of getting railed by Chaddams) and when i told him about that, he said that he doesnt care. So i kept on telling him he has no fucking pride and that id never let any fucking foid do anything for me/ hangout with any foid as a friend (and allow them to swear at you/infront of you which is pretty disrespectful in SandLand) and when i called him a literal fucking spineless cuck his normie friend jumped in and supported his gay shit. :feelsseriously: and they said idk how foids function. Like dont they understand that foids are literally 2D minded compared to people like me (i am literally the brains of our group and i deal with whoever tries to trick us and i made them so much fucking money) ?
Ragefuel tbh. Literally made normie 1 do a coinflip ( i was going to fucking bash his head in with a wrench if i got heads) but sadly i got tails. :feelsugh:
Normies in question:
Normie number 1
IMG 20210719 140617

181cm autist.
Normie number 2:
IMG 20210903 215047

178cm and bug-eyed (pretends to know so much about foids "trust me bro i had over 200 Stacy gfs bro") only time i saw him with a foid she was a pale glasses wearing semi landwhale.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fucking subhuman copers.

first one is ugly, second one looks okay

According to two subhuman normies. Foids are interesting and fun to hang around with.
I asked why? Trust me bro i had over 200 Stacy gfs bro. While fucking looking down on me. Lmao.

Normies brags and lye about slaying. If you are :blackpill: it is extremely obvious when they are larping. Like a obese guy brags about fucking stacy, :feelshaha:

Foids are interesting and fun to hang around with.
:feelshaha::feelskek: Even my fucking sister is a brain dead soulles bitch who doesn’t have a personality at all

:feelshaha::feelskek: Even my fucking sister is a brain dead soulles bitch who doesn’t have a personality at all
But trust me bro. Foids are as useful to you and more fun (less insufferable) to hang around with than dudes bro. You dont know how women work yikes:soy:

Incel in denial not a normie I knew plenty of people like this

my normie friends know that women are retarded, which i guess is a step up

First guy doesnt look bad, mogs me a lot. I never hanged out with a foid, judging by my sister and her friends they like to gossip, create drama and talk bad behind others people back.