Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore was scared off by my looks

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
★★★★★
Another day of me just minding my own business. Sar down somewhere to take a break and out the corner of my eye I spot a whore giving me the usual looks of disgust. Like I had the audacity to sit in the presence of muh qween "OMG this creep has the nerve to sit within 5 feet of my vicinity :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ". My subhumanity caused her to move to another table. Fucking whore. I should be allowed to legally beat these creatures in self defense

Nuff said

Whore in question
20240721 114402
20240721 115104

Her looksmatch has 10k+ posts on here

Yeah I've been there, I was in mcdonalds and these teen foids were about to sit at the table opposite me, as was in the middle of annihilating a quarter pounder I looked up, and they all glared at me, with the usual " you just killed my family" glare that most normfags give me, and then went to sit far away somewhere else, kek

Another day of me just minding my own business. Sar down somewhere to take a break and out the corner of my eye I spot a whore giving me the usual looks of disgust. Like I had the audacity to sit in the presence of muh qween "OMG this creep has the nerve to sit within 5 feet of my vicinity :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ". My subhumanity caused her to move to another table. Fucking whore. I should be allowed to legally beat these creatures in self defense

Nuff said

Whore in question
some shit like that happened to me today
we're just minding our own businesses but these cunts can't help themselves but look at us with disgust, they can't they must make us feel miserable, but if we were chad they would've recorded a ShitTok saying how they found a "cute boy" in the wild giggling like little bitches

Look at that whore texting away with Chad like nothing else in the world matters.

It's too bad we live in such a weak soy society that protects sluts like this from getting what they deserve from men like you.

Yeah I've been there, I was in mcdonalds and these teen foids were about to sit at the table opposite me, as was in the middle of annihilating a quarter pounder I looked up, and they all glared at me, with the usual " you just killed my family" glare that most normfags give me, and then went to sit far away somewhere else, kek
Reason why I don't eat out in public. All those whores judging me
Her looksmatch has 10k+ posts on here
Yes
some shit like that happened to me today
we're just minding our own businesses but these cunts can't help themselves but look at us with disgust, they can't they must make us feel miserable, but if we were chad they would've recorded a ShitTok saying how they found a "cute boy" in the wild giggling like little bitches
It's their prerogative to torture us, I can only imagine what it's like to actually be sexually desired
It's too bad we live in such a weak soy society that protects sluts like this from getting what they deserve from men like you.
Whores want to act empowered but still hide behind other men(law enforcement and white knight cucks). Strip that away and what do they have?

Reason why I don't eat out in public. All those whores judging me

Yes

It's their prerogative to torture us, I can only imagine what it's like to actually be sexually desired

Whores want to act empowered but still hide behind other men(law enforcement and white knight cucks). Strip that away and what do they have?
They'd have to beg like dogs is what they'd have to do. Only if simps weren't so retarded

Nuff said

Whore in question
I have to agree. I find it odd women walk faster/look at me alot. Even though we're in calm areas/many people. Doesnt make sense.
I Think incels should dress clean, and have groomed hair. And if u still get met by angriness, then fuck em

And begging in a kawaii way and they will not get it anyway

And ofc in video games
They will all pay *in video game

I have to agree. I find it odd women walk faster/look at me alot. Even though we're in calm areas/many people. Doesnt make sense.
I Think incels should dress clean, and have groomed hair. And if u still get met by angriness, then fuck em
I don't dress like a hobo and yet I still get treated like a monster, so I will show them the monster (in GTA)

Nuff said

Whore in question
would
shit wrong thread

You should be legaly allowed to rape her (in a videogame)

She was checking you out bro!

Begging for incel dick

She looks like a nigger ape

Thought about something similar, she looks like a fucking monkey herself. Her looksmatch lives with his mother at age of 31 and thinks about roping. Looks like what I imagine someone openly showing disgust to incels look like, some gringo from low-inhib latin america.

I've seen worse

Thought about something similar, she looks like a fucking monkey herself. Her looksmatch lives with his mother at age of 31 and thinks about roping. Looks like what I imagine someone openly showing disgust to incels look like, some gringo from low-inhib latin america.
Her looksmatch was beheaded by the cartel in a liveleak video

Nuff said

Whore in question
Dont need to rage about it but seriously, If she is that shallow she has to move to another table that says something about her, Not you.

Like bitch, Arent you all for equality, Nope she isnt and then not inclusive of subhumans, What a joke world :feelsclown:

Dont need to rage about it but seriously, If she is that shallow she has to move to another table that says something about her, Not you.

Like bitch, Arent you all for equality, Nope she isnt and then not inclusive of subhumans, What a joke world :feelsclown:
I just get tired of the constant gaslighting of
soys saying "muh personality :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Like bitch, it doesn't mean jack shit when I'm a sub5 human. I didn't even look at her and she decided to pull that bs

Ahhaha so real
That's the dream