Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel whore tries to defend golddigging

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

it pisses me off how foids compare women using a man for his money to men using a woman for sex, as if you can compare the two.

foids lose NOTHING when they are fucked by a man. men have to work their ass off on the plantation to provide for a hypergamous foid who just has to EXIST. people shame golddiggers because golddiggers deceive their man into thinking she loves him, when in reality she is essentially prostituting herself to him. men express their love through the woman herself, while women take his resources.

i am disgusted.

Take away all of their rights right now god damn it

it pisses me off how foids compare women using a man for his money to men using a woman for sex, as if you can compare the two.

foids lose NOTHING when they are fucked by a man. men have to work their ass off on the plantation to provide for a hypergamous foid who just has to EXIST. people shame golddiggers because golddiggers deceive their man into thinking she loves him, when in reality she is essentially prostituting herself to him. men express their love through the woman herself, while women take his resources.

i am disgusted.

Chess Grandmaster IQ

Gold digging whores are absolute trash. Entitled spoilt cunts living on tutorial mode
Are you running for President? Because for that statement alone you have my vote

Hookers are much better. Theyre still whores, but theyre honest whores.

it's not like shaming them for gold digging hinders their ability to gold dig

no, man, the inceltear normie faggot is still on the fence about how female emancipation is going, they need to see this through

i mean, we're not in a flaming wreckage landscape yet, right?

Are you running for President? Because for that statement alone you have my vote

I should go into the German politics as the one and only German left. First, I will abolish the greatest atrocity of mankind... female driving. From this point on I will lead Germany into victory.

JFL at cucks who think they can buy love. Without cucks there wouldn't be gold diggers.

Stop hight shaming :dafuckfeels: :feelstrash:

watched it till men treat women as sex object so its ok to treat men as money object.
Bitch it's chad who is using you as sex object incel/normies barely get any sex and they are the ones getting used as money object.

Ugly ass duck lips lesbian russian.

I mean. If a guy is dating a gold digger for the sex , He can’t complain about her using him for money. The cuck has to know what’s he getting himself into. Giving money to foids lol

Why do women keep saying "like men go after beautiful women, women go after money" as though it's an equal exchange when women also go after beautiful men? Unless someone is very rich (not just financially stable as they say), and also being cucked, it's uncommon for a woman to date a man just for money because they have more requirements for a genuine partner than having a lot of money. Also, when women say "it's logical for us to do this" what they mean is "it benefits us to do this. I want to do this." In a woman's mind "logic" is synonymous with "it benefits me and I want it." Glad I have a low sex drive or I'd turn my fan on to its maximum setting, stand below it, and invert gravity.

I should go into the German politics as the one and only German left. First, I will abolish the greatest atrocity of mankind... female driving. From this point on I will lead Germany into victory.
Have to take their right to vote away first to get elected.

Foids would massacre ugly men and say “stop murder shaming!1!1!1! Teehee”