Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who’re the worst types of people on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

What group is the most annoying on this forum?

• Elliot Rodger / incel mass shooter worshippers

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Anime weebs

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Brainwashed nationalists

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Volcels who only want girls 15 and under

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • Jew / Chinese blamers

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • BBC / JBW spammers

Votes: 29 23.2%
  • People who post troll heads 24/7

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Alt right retards

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • People who over exaggerate their edginess

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
moralfags and /incelswithouthate, back to reddit, cucks
what do you mean by "moralfags"? I take morals very seriously, foids don't, that's the problem.

"He can date them" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl at these niggas forgetting we are in an incel forum
AOC is 14 in my country btw
Buy them from bulgaria then.

You literally sit on this forum going from thread to thread about how you want to fuck 11 year old’s, jfl.
13 is perfect to be taken as waifu and pairbonding through friendship and sex

what do you mean by "moralfags"? I take morals very seriously, foids don't, that's the problem.
Probably those who think any foid below 15 has pristine pussy that must be protected from evil inkwells at all costs. The AoC should only apply to chads since they already got to fuck all the jb's they wanted.

Fuck it let’s all publicly state we wanna fuck 7 year olds because that’ll make us look better in the public view

Probably those who think any foid below 15 has pristine pussy that must be protected from evil inkwells at all costs. The AoC should only apply to chads since they already got to fuck all the jb's they wanted.
as if they need protection from us lmao. like you said they need protection from chads
Fuck it let’s all publicly state we wanna fuck 7 year olds because that’ll make us look better in the public view
nice strawman, now go look up in the dictionary the definition of "paedophilia"

nobody on here has ever unironically said that they want to fuck anything 13 or younger. lol @ basing a decision on how society will percieve it

as if they need protection from us lmao. like you said they need protection from chads
"We have to protect the innocent jb's from evil inkwells talking about wanting to marry and pair bond with them. We need to be on our best behavior so we can be accepted by IT and other moralfags." :soy:

Degenerates in general, but I'll with weebs for now.

Lots of overlap. All should be shot

Everyone's fine. But I'd have to go with youngcels, so neurotic and narcissistic.

Well I'm not THE most hated type of retard, but middling isn't really great, either.
fuck yall weeb haters tbh. No bigotry on this forum allowed

You. I like you

Last edited:
Degeneracy to like 15 year old girls? wtf is your problem

It is when you literally obsess about young teenage girls and worship them. The only way a 15 year old could be attractive is if she looks older than her age and is well developed enough. But then again, why not just be attracted to 20 year olds who are already developed? People who obsess about girls who are 14, 15 etc. are likely pedophiles or pederasts because they're attracted to traits that make those girls look younger and less developed than 20 year old fully grown up women. A lot of them are probably homos because at that age like 14 or 15 girls still look a lot like boys of the same age. Their breasts haven't grown enough and so on.

Also pedophiles here are pushing that age down year by year, you already see them obsessing about 13 and even 12 year olds, if it was tolerated they would post about 11 and 10 year olds.

Then you have pederasts with anime avatars of girls who look like little boys.

Normal men are attracted to women who are around 20-25 years old, that was always the standard of beauty in every age. Just because women married younger in the past doesn't mean men were attracted to those young girls more than they were to older women. You have to be some sort of homo to be attracted to 14 year olds more than 20 year olds because at 14 year olds, girls aren't fully developed yet and look too much like boys.

Normal men are attracted to women who are around 20-25 years old, that was always the standard of beauty in every age.
bruuh
ppl always got married as young as possible(after puberty) because that's when the females is the most fertile...

bruuh
ppl always got married as young as possible(after puberty) because that's when the females is the most fertile...

Not true in the West for 600 years. In the 16th century England average age of marriage was already 25 for women.

Anyway, they got married young for social reasons, in a society that was totally different than today. Pedos who post about "JBs" here don't want to marry them and have 10 children with them. So why should their fertility be relevant?

It is when you literally obsess about young teenage girls and worship them. The only way a 15 year old could be attractive is if she looks older than her age and is well developed enough. But then again, why not just be attracted to 20 year olds who are already developed? People who obsess about girls who are 14, 15 etc. are likely pedophiles or pederasts because they're attracted to traits that make those girls look younger and less developed than 20 year old fully grown up women. A lot of them are probably homos because at that age like 14 or 15 girls still look a lot like boys of the same age. Their breasts haven't grown enough and so on.

Also pedophiles here are pushing that age down year by year, you already see them obsessing about 13 and even 12 year olds, if it was tolerated they would post about 11 and 10 year olds.

Then you have pederasts with anime avatars of girls who look like little boys.

Normal men are attracted to women who are around 20-25 years old, that was always the standard of beauty in every age. Just because women married younger in the past doesn't mean men were attracted to those young girls more than they were to older women. You have to be some sort of homo to be attracted to 14 year olds more than 20 year olds because at 14 year olds, girls aren't fully developed yet and look too much like boys.
Kannacuck

Not true in the West for 600 years. In the 16th century England average age of marriage was already 25 for women.

Anyway, they got married young for social reasons, in a society that was totally different than today. Pedos who post about "JBs" here don't want to marry them and have 10 children with them. So why should their fertility be relevant?
because your brain wants the best children and you want to have more children as possible as young as you can as long as it's past puberty, you might not do it, but that's want your caveman dna asks. It's like how big boobs and wide hips are more attractive but you don't necessarily want to have children with them.

because your brain wants the best children and you want to have more children as possible as young as you can as long as it's past puberty, you might not do it, but that's want your caveman dna asks. It's like how big boobs and wide hips are more attractive but you don't necessarily want to have children with them.

This is such a dumb theory because to have "more children as possible" you would need some sort of marriage, which goes beyond any "caveman dna".

Those girls are too young and child birth is risky for them. I remember reading about some 13 year old who got pregnant in middle ages because her husband who was king wanted heir as soon as possible and after that child birth, she couldn't have any more children, because she was too young.

Also it's simply a fact that most men prefer women who are older. This is why in every culture, the standard of female beauty are women who are older. JB pedophiles are a tiny minority of mentally damaged men and homos.

I have zero attraction to girls who are that young so your theory is not true because by your logic, my "caveman DNA" would make me attracted to them but I'm not. WHy the fuck would I be attracted to some gangly girl who looks like a little girl?

This is such a dumb theory because to have "more children as possible" you would need some sort of marriage, which goes beyond any "caveman dna".

Those girls are too young and child birth is risky for them. I remember reading about some 13 year old who got pregnant in middle ages because her husband who was king wanted heir as soon as possible and after that child birth, she couldn't have any more children, because she was too young.

Also it's simply a fact that most men prefer women who are older. This is why in every culture, the standard of female beauty are women who are older. JB pedophiles are a tiny minority of mentally damaged men and homos.

I have zero attraction to girls who are that young so your theory is not true because by your logic, my "caveman DNA" would make me attracted to them but I'm not. WHy the fuck would I be attracted to some gangly girl who looks like a little girl?
you write too much bruh :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

You have to be some sort of homo to be attracted to 14 year olds more than 20 year olds because at 14 year olds, girls aren't fully developed yet and look too much like boys.
You have to be a cuck to want a used 20 year old cock carousel riding rostie, and not a bear virgin or full virgin 13 or 14 year old. They look nothing like boys, most foids in my area who passed puberty already have ass and tits.

You have to be a cuck to want a used 20 year old cock carousel riding rostie, and not a bear virgin or full virgin 13 or 14 year old. They look nothing like boys, most foids in my area who passed puberty already have ass and tits.

They're not virgins at that age anymore. If she's not a virgin I don't give a shit how many past experiences she had if she's 20 and good looking and doesn't have some STD or whatever. Chads don't give a shit either.

Virgin would only be important if you wanted LTR or marriage, but this is impossible these days.

Like I said, people are worshipping these young teens like they're pure and good hearted, but they're even worse than older girls in many ways. At that young age, they act very much like boys the same age and can be very bratty, entitled and aggressive.

Most of my negative experiences with girls come from the time when we were all 14-16 years old. After that, they behaved better towards me (even if they didn't want to be in a relationship with me).

If she's not a virgin I don't give a shit how many past experiences she had if she's 20 and good looking and doesn't have some STD or whatever. Chads don't give a shit either.
I wouldn't mind having a casual sexual relationship with a 20+ year old rostie, but no serious commitment unless she has millions of dollars so I can be sure I won't get divorce raped.
Virgin would only be important if you wanted LTR or marriage, but this is impossible these days.
That shouldn't be the case, it should be possible to get a virgin. Which is why 13-14 year olds are perfect.
At that young age, they act very much like boys the same age and can be very bratty, entitled and aggressive.

Most of my negative experiences with girls come from the time when we were all 14-16 years old. After that, they behaved better towards me (even if they didn't want to be in a relationship with me).
I noticed the opposite. I used to tutor at a middle school and the foids there were pretty nice and liked video games.

Heightcopers. "Just Be Tall bro:bluepill:"

shooter edgelords

who tf said that lmfaooo
It was really bad on braincels, and I've seen it more here since it got banned. Some people said you can have a 3/10 face if you're tall

People who refuse to cope

It was really bad on braincels, and I've seen it more here since it got banned. Some people said you can have a 3/10 face if you're tall

Hmm tbh idk about 3/10 but 4/10-5/10 def prolly

1 - Brainwashed Nationalists.
2 - Jews and Chinese blamers
3 - Alt right retards