Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who’re the worst types of people on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

What group is the most annoying on this forum?

• Elliot Rodger / incel mass shooter worshippers

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Anime weebs

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Brainwashed nationalists

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Volcels who only want girls 15 and under

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • Jew / Chinese blamers

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • BBC / JBW spammers

Votes: 29 23.2%
  • People who post troll heads 24/7

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Alt right retards

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • People who over exaggerate their edginess

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
Never heard anyone blame the chinese for anything
But BBC and JBW spammers

idk which thread it was but someone blamed the Chinese for taking down braincels jfl :feelsgah:

its rly dumb tbh

they come to an incel forum of all places

its not enough that they get attention from foids or have forums dedicated for them
not only that, subsequently once their larp was revealed they get the status halo of being "that unique gl autist" pissess me off so much

Fuck I really wanna add choices cuz y’all brought up some good ones but I can’t edit anymore smh lol

Funny how JBW spammers hate stormfrontcels tbh
I’m not a JBW spammer

Therapy lmao. Do you even try to improve your life at this point? Ldaring/coping will not help forever. it's a bad drug that consumes you slowly until it effects are no more apparent. Then you'll go mad with no cope left. Don't let this place truly become your echo chamber.
Yeah I do. I study, workout, listen to motivational talks, buy skincare products and have long term plans for surgery

Racebait is pretty much universally cancerous, so JB[race]/B[race]C posters.

Yeah I do. I study, workout, listen to motivational talks, buy skincare products and have long term plans for surgery

Idk why ppl bash ppl for trying to ascend, seems very cult like to me. Do ur thing bro.

Alt right cucks and nationalists tbh ngl, jfl at showing loyality to a country and people that do not give a fuck about you

exactly

Racebait is pretty much universally cancerous, so JB[race]/B[race]C posters.

yea

Pedophiles and pederasts. I honestly don't know why this is so tolerated here. They have nothing to do with the incel problem and just use this board to spread their own degeneracy.

People who are content with being incel.
Volcels are either high IQ or Low T or both , i cant decide yet .
But i think its respectable to abandon the ship if the cruise is doomed to fail .
bashing people for ascending or calling them fakecels is over the top .
The Rules state that blackpilled ( and humble ) sexhavers are allowed , so lets respect that .

Content with being an Incel is a good trait tbh , but attacking other people for ascending isnt .

Pedophiles and pederasts. I honestly don't know why this is so tolerated here. They have nothing to do with the incel problem and just use this board to spread their own degeneracy.

this tbh shits weird lol

gQ4Dn99.gif

I don't hate them (its gross and unnatural but I don't think people just choose to be pedos) but I do think its a bit over tolerated here, especially when its giga young females and not like 16/17 or something. They certainly make the site look a lot worse though since it makes people think all the users here are just pedos who are mad they can't fuck 10 year olds...

fuck yall weeb haters tbh. No bigotry on this forum allowed

i mostly hate weebs and moralfags

why do u hate weebs25?

Animeweebs are definitely the worst, followed by JBB copers.

people who make stupid posts like "Who’re the worst types of people on this forum?"

people who make stupid posts like "Who’re the worst types of people on this forum?"

suck my fucking dick u bitch ass nigga

@Brazilian Sigma
and people that deny just be curry

Need to pick more than 1.

Youngcels under 25, they have no idea of what being a truecel is like, yes you might become one but only time can make you a truecel

Pedo scum have no place on this forum.

2 jewcels confirmed.

Anime weebs and guys who'll settle for landwhales

There's usually an overlap between the "BBC spammers", the "alt-right retards", "brainwashed nationalists", "Jew blamers", and edgelords.

The anime people don't deserve to be targeted.

I dont like the jbw spam tbh.

>Volcels who only want girls 15 and under
they're based

they’re really not lol
If you want to call me paedo at least say 12 and under, as it fits the criteria...
"b-but 15 is literally a child!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: "
I have seen paedos but pederasts? lol

If you want to call me paedo at least say 12 and under, as it fits the criteria...

I have seen paedos but pederasts? lol

Call me a soy all you fucking want, but that degeneracy isn’t an incel problem and thus has no purpose here.

Call me a soy all you fucking want, but that degeneracy isn’t an incel problem and thus has no purpose here.
Degeneracy to like 15 year old girls? wtf is your problem

Degeneracy to like 15 year old girls? wtf is your problem

go ahead and date a 14-15 year old or younger publicly and see what’ll happen, or at least where i live lol.

Anybody who cares what a rostie who passed puberty does with her pussy might as well be an IT faggot.

go ahead and date a 14-15 year old or younger publicly and see what’ll happen, or at least where i live lol.
He can date them in an uncucked country.

What if world is degenerate?..

@Bleachcel I don't care about cucked US citizens opinions, that age isn't pedophilia by DEFINITION and most countries don't recognize as such.

moralfags and /incelswithouthate, back to reddit, cucks