Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who’re the worst types of people on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

What group is the most annoying on this forum?

• Elliot Rodger / incel mass shooter worshippers

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Anime weebs

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Brainwashed nationalists

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Volcels who only want girls 15 and under

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • Jew / Chinese blamers

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • BBC / JBW spammers

Votes: 29 23.2%
  • People who post troll heads 24/7

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Alt right retards

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • People who over exaggerate their edginess

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I hate them all equally tbh lol

ER worshippers, Elliot Rodger had some serious problems

People who post troll threads about their basic body functions and weebs

I vote weebs for fun, but the ones I can't stand are the gatekeepers.

And for anyone wondering why I put BBC / JBW spammers in the same category, it’s because those theories deny the simple fact that there are incels across all races.

Anti-lolicons, and simps who say that ugly femorloids count

No larpers?

Nah this isn’t a thread abt shit against the rules Im talking shit that is allowed here but annoying asf. La rpers chads gays etc are all banned.

Alt-right cucks.

none of these, also what is considered anime weeb? i am piece of shit for having a picture? i don't try to shill anime like crazy or worship Japan

none of these, also what is considered anime weeb? i am piece of shit for having a picture? i don't try to shill anime like crazy or worship Japan

I guess its more about this waifu and lolicon degeneracy

Why is JBW seen as spamming when all of the evidence suggests being white is a major advantage

None of them tbh I find it pretty funny

I don't like """""blackpilled normies""""" tho or people who overexaggerate their edginess

Why is JBW seen as spamming when all of the evidence suggests being white is a major advantage

that is truebut it’s the ppl who go around spamming JBW everywhere, same with BBC

Christians.
7C5BD1A4 0D75 4003 94E7 18760C03FF3F

I'm not Christian but I'm gonna go ahead and post it for him

people with 2,6k posts and 0 impact

You should have put people who reply with others avis as an option

TheSecondComing

BBC/JBW Assholes piss me off the most. If you're ugly you're ugly if you're hot you're hot, race be damned. Also alt right retards, gatekeepers, edge fags, moral fags, weeb haters, religious zealots, stormfront retards as well, retards who can't live and let live and racial purists/nationalists.

They all bother me, but as stated earlier the BBC/JBW retards enrages me more than the rest combined.

People who are content with being incel.

I hate anime copers and edgy kids. I miss braincels in that sense.

Elliot Rodger was based btw.

And that right there is exactly why Braincels got yeet’d.
I don't support killing people, since our problem is A problem with our genetics and human nature that no one can actually be blamed for, but other than that Elliot was a good man who suffered

Alt Right/Racists kill the vibes

Power hungry mods.

Hmm. How can I hate any of them? They're all based and op is a fag

Why can I not pick more than one?

I don't hate anyone

BBC/JBW Assholes piss me off the most. If you're ugly you're ugly if you're hot you're hot, race be damned. Also alt right retards, gatekeepers, edge fags, moral fags, weeb haters, religious zealots, stormfront retards as well, retards who can't live and let live and racial purists/nationalists.

They all bother me, but as stated earlier the BBC/JBW retards enrages me more than the rest combined.
that's a big chunk of the site
You should have put people who reply with others avis as an option

TheSecondComing

braincellers and fags :feelstrash:

I actually hate the BBC spammers the most since It's simply not true but I picked the Volcel option since that pisses me off

blackpilled normies and larpers, I hate people like that so much, just fuck off to looksmaxx

It’s therapy/cope to me
Therapy lmao. Do you even try to improve your life at this point? Ldaring/coping will not help forever. it's a bad drug that consumes you slowly until it effects are no more apparent. Then you'll go mad with no cope left. Don't let this place truly become your echo chamber.

Joo shills, who like to keep you locked in the cage of deceit.
Not buying it.
This thread sucks.

I hate all anime weeb loli shillers and spammers. And also anti-religioncels are egoists who let their "muh facts and feelings" over the fact that religion can be used as a potential tool of ascending.

Nationalists, alt-right conspiracy theorists, anti-lolicons, moral fags

blackpilled normies and larpers, I hate people like that so much, just fuck off to looksmaxx
its rly dumb tbh

they come to an incel forum of all places

its not enough that they get attention from foids or have forums dedicated for them
Nationalists
why, it makes sense if anything

unless ur talking about patriotism or something

Never heard anyone blame the chinese for anything
But BBC and JBW spammers