Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore that rejected me at work, hooked up with normie colleague that pretended to be my "friend". Heightpill strikes again.

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
I lost the count of how many times this has happened, that foid rejected me only to later hook up with some idiot taller than me. :society::society::society::society::society:

This whore at work rejected me because she "doesn't want to be with someone from workplace" :society:, but had no problem to hook up with tallfag normie colleague who is 5 times dumber than me and bluepilled as fuck. I heard from others that she said that I am, again, a good guy but short:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:. I also think that other normie scum colleagues intentionally cucked and sabotaged me, because I am the shortest of them all, they all pretend to be my friends, but use every opportunity to make snide remarks at me.

I am losing patience day by day:society:, I can't believe that entirety of my being boils down to how tall I am:society:. If I desERved a lifetime of bullying, disrespect, rejection, subhuman treatment from others just because I am short, then others desERve video game scEnaRio that will inevitably happen. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I feel terrible, I promise that something will happen, I completely understand and support those who decide to go into video game development. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

What's your height mate?

173-174 cm, but I live in height mogging shithole. Teen foids are taller than me. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Mogs me, i thought beeing 175 was tall as a kid.
But beeing short no tallcel can ever relate to the pain we are goin through i bet atleast 70% of all manlets wouldnt be here if they were tall.

Holes are useless.

Re: PAYING! Looking for some tet scripting!
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182844779Monday, February 01, 2016 3:11 PM CST
""Hello! My name is James and I am a very nice person and I am very happy to meet you and blah blah blah blah bl-"" An algorithm to accomplish this is to simply store the value of the original text-size limit within a variable. Afterwards, utilize a conditional statement bound within a UserInputService-based function to determine whether the current size of the text string is equally divisible by the text limit when the "Z" key is pressed, making sure that you add a "\n" escape sequence if the condition is true.
Re: Temp/Perm Saving
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182848427Monday, February 01, 2016 4:13 PM CST
The ROBLOX Lua API has a service known as "DataStoreService" that can be utilized to store/load certain types of data when an event occurs within a game. Here is a link below: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Data_store
Re: Does anyone here remember "SamanthaTheEvil"?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182862082Monday, February 01, 2016 7:52 PM CST
Typical female adolescent schoolchild seeking attention from naive/idiotic male individuals over the Internet.
Re: Returning a key from a value
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182868189Monday, February 01, 2016 9:28 PM CST
Have you considered storing the known keys within another table?
Re: What does love feel like?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182868765Monday, February 01, 2016 9:37 PM CST
"Love" is nothing more than a psychological-manipulation mechanism. Monogamy is an unnatural social-construct.

This is fucking normal, I been rejected over 100 times, women will choose other men than the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back