Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore tells us about secret girl code: foids love to discuss about sex and dick sizes ALL THE TIME

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★

OK, let me explain. Women love to chat. And we especially love to chat after we’ve finally slept with the guy we’ve been crushing on. Or to be fair, the guy we just happened to hook up with recently out of the blue.

So, when we women get together we like to know ALL the details. Yes, we are a detail-orientated species. It’s one of our best features.

Mine was that I had been out with a different group of friends the night, including a guy I regularly hook up with. He and I had quietly ghosted the group to go play naked gymnastics at my place and I don’t mean to brag, but it was even better then Cirque De Soleil. So of course, the girls got a full run down the next morning.

Another friend had snuck back to her ex’s house after a cocktail-fuelled “Are you up” text, and after the stern words we gave her about what a d-bag he is, we then settled in for a blow-by-blow account of their saucy reunion.

>And the fourth friend turned up late and apologised by explaining that she had “just had the best sex of my life!” For the next 20 minutes we heard a blow-by-blow account of their hook-up the previous night. Spoiler alert: she had met her ‘situationship’ for a drink and it turned into the most mind-blowing night of debauchery.

As it was her first night in the sack with him, we were shamelessly throwing questions at her that went like this:

“Was it big?”

“Did he know how to use it?”

“What was his bedroom manner like after the deed?”

Yes, that’s what we women do. We dig until we have all the answers. And trust me, they never disappoint.

Women are so ridiculously vile and disgusting that sometimes I thank myself for being an incel :ping:

Last edited:
I'm not reading that

Least slutty foids in 2023 also I thought you were Proudweeb for a second because of the avi.

@PLA1092 @Osman279 @Govid_Dorious

Nightmare type of women

Women and the posters who replied to this thread suck.

A foid's friends will ruthlessly pick a man apart even if the foid herself somehow doesn't. :blackpill:

Meanwhile, so many men want to be more than sexhavers and discuss scientific and philosophical problems.

This life isn’t good. The gossip pill just makes me more anxious to interact with femoids. I’m not that good in bed, it would be so over for me :incel:

Same , I'm scared even if I ever get laid, I'll be mocked behind my back how tiny I was or how bad the sex was :feelsrope:

Wdym by this ,you've been laid before? :feelsseriously:
Yes, with hookers.

Fake written by a kike

Why are women even taught language in the first place? Seems like a giant waste of time and energy since everything that comes out of their mouth is either degenerate or subversive.

Fake written by a kike
It's not. Check out her profile, she's a journalist as well as a dating advisor. Don't let your half bluepilled mind delude you :feelsokman:

That's why whenever I watch a video of a foid dying I become giddy knowing she truly deserved it. XD.
:feelsokman: they deserve all the bad things caused to them

If a large penis was on an ugly guy then they would find ways to call it creepy and disgusting.

No secret. If you've ever been near a table with more than 2 females or an hospital with degenerate nurse foids talking you know they only talk about sex, their vagina or past relationships with Chad. All the movies and books they consume only talk about a 4/10 overweight becky taming dark triad pirate vampire werewolf roided 8.5/10 face gigachad.
When alone they will act all pure though, don't believe what they say but what they do.

So, when we women get together we like to know ALL the details. Yes, we are a detail-orientated species. It’s one of our best features.

:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Why are women even taught language in the first place? Seems like a giant waste of time and energy since everything that comes out of their mouth is either degenerate or subversive.

"Secret girl code" it's not a secret anymore :feelspuke:

Foids are a hive-mind fixated on Chad

AWALT

Women are so ridiculously vile and disgusting that sometimes I thank myself for being an incel :ping:
I'm not even Muslim yet id gladly vote for sharia law when I read shit like this.

As if we didn't knew it already.
Thats what free thinking of women brings in.

When normies date a girl and start learning their girlfriend's friend's names, all of them know everything about his cock and balls and how he fucks.

I hate women.

Meme gender. I do discuss politics, sports and general state of society from time to time with pals. We also discuss our future plans. Women are disgusting. If they didn't pussies they would be the lowest lifeforms in our society.