Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore gets what she deserved (only based users enter ,no cucks allowed!)

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-

View: https://streamable.com/ph608g

Translation:

Him: People watch this murder live now if you've never seen one before, this is how you deal with a whore. This is a massacre. Watch [what happens] when you deal with a whore, that reported you to the cops. Watch what happens when a whore reports you to the cops ! see. Come on whore make a statement, why did you report me to the cops?

Her: I feared, I feared for myself and the kid.

Him: Watch now murder live, easy, here watch.

He shoots her

Him: There you go. Someone come save the kid. Lets go further, I'm waiting to load my weapon and move on.

A man in Bosnia live-streamed the murder of his ex-wife on Instagram today before going on a shooting rampage, killing two others and then himself.
The man, identified by Bosnian media as Nermin Sulejmanovic from the northeastern Bosnian town of Gradacac, first posted an extremely disturbing video on Instagram on Friday morning, telling viewers that they would see a murder live.The video then shows him taking a gun and firing a bullet into the forehead of a woman. The distressed cries of the couple's baby daughter can also be heard in the video.Sulejmanovic, 35, confirmed he had left the infant alive.The alleged killer later said: 'I warned everyone that it would come to this. She has been hiding my child for eight days".

Ezgif 1 05fdca9d7a

(Based Balding Gymmaxxer)

You're supposed to tag gore.

Should've shot the baby too.