Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore gets btfo and exposes the state of America in the 21st century

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
FFC685C0 DB75 41F5 AC1A E46C8E1E36A0

Jfl at some Twitter roastie shaming women who are at least chaste until 18, this is why female celibacy at 18+ is literally 0%, they get shamed into riding chads cock constantly!

Also it’s a bonus for all the bluepillers saying most women are still virgins by 14, here’s one who was so desperate for fully grown Chad she went to a hotel room just to fuck him!

Not worth marrying if she's a virgin?

HAHAHAHAHAH

Dude, female logic is backwards and fucking insane

Images 1

Not worth marrying if she's a virgin?

HAHAHAHAHAH

Dude, female logic is backwards and fucking insane

No, these whores know what they are doing. If every other girl is a whore then their whoredom is normalized. The existence of female virgins is threatening her value as a used up hole

Straight from the toilet's mouth. Being a virgin at 18 is impossible for holes.

i hate those type of bitches

18 is generous all things considered

I honestly don't know what to say....I'm in utter disbelief. Like, I know roasties are dumb, but this is just outright ridiculous.

Only good thing is these whores posting dumb tweets work shitty McDonald’s job and use social media to put their frustrations that their lives are crap and no guy likes them.

cities like NY and LA are full of these type of roasties.

whores jealous of virgins as always because they're deep-down disgusted of their own degeneracy and physical corruption.
like trannies, they try to convert young foids into becoming whores like them at the earliest possible age.
not only are foids parasites on men but they are also viruses to each other.

No, these whores know what they are doing. If every other girl is a whore then their whoredom is normalized. The existence of female virgins is threatening her value as a used up hole
THIS men are so desperate that they dont care if m'lady has ridden 5000000000000000000000000000 cocks,and they still idealize them
whores jealous of virgins as always because they're deep-down disgusted of their own degeneracy and physical corruption.
like trannies, they try to convert young foids into becoming whores like them at the earliest possible age.
not only are foids parasites on men but they are also viruses to each other.
This as well,they want to turn them into the whores they are,so they don't feel bad themselves

reminds me of how my brother(back when he was an upper tier normie) fucked some random 14 year old by accident in some random club.No idea if she was a virgin,but man a whore slutiness never ceases to amaze me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back