Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore coworker won’t fuck me and is thinking of reporting me to HR.

shinji

shinji

Banned
-
60% - 1 day ban Probable LARP on ID from probable infiltrator.
i notice that this 5’0 cute Asian women is always so tense around me and covers her cleavage whenever I talk to her in the morning but every time brent talks to her she puts her hands behind her back and pumps out her chest. Yesterday I heard them talking about sexual stuff in the break room so I interrupt the conversation by telling her my dick size and how I want to squeeze the milk out her fat cow tits so now she’s saying she’s going to report me to HR for harassing her! :feelsseriously: what the fuck do I do wrong? I was just saying what Brent was saying back to her?? Stupid whore should expect stuff like this when she always wear supper tight clothing.

Your larp isnt funny

Ah, baiting...

i notice that this 5’0 cute Asian women is always so tense around me and covers her cleavage whenever I talk to her in the morning but every time brent talks to her she puts her hands behind her back and pumps out her chest. Yesterday I heard them talking about sexual stuff in the break room so I interrupt the conversation by telling her my dick size and how I want to squeeze the milk out her fat cow tits so now she’s saying she’s going to report me to HR for harassing her! :feelsseriously: what the fuck do I do wrong? I was just saying what Brent was saying back to her?? Stupid whore should expect stuff like this when she always wear supper tight clothing.
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Just waiting till mods intervene.

I'm supposed to believe this from a guy who jerked himself in front of a comatose woman? A real man would do it while she was awake.

Hello Princess Kitty

You can see right through these retarded reddit larps.

Hes probably going "how do they know im fake? I said mean things about women" :feelskek:

They do not even bother making it sound believable
Sad thing is, they don't even have to. All they have to do is wait, and some fucking turbo autist who's a long-time poster will unironically say some shit like "just rape her bro."

Bad grammar, and you don't use the term foid... IT faggot maggot.

Fuck off ITfag

That'sbait.gif

LARPmaxxed graycel.

LARP noodlewhores dont have tits anyway unless its fake