Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore at school

worldpiss

worldpiss

Fuck biology
★★★★
2d 20h 10m
About a year ago now, me, this foid, and a couple of other students are in school whilst everyone else is on lockdown, due to our parents’ jobs. It is just me and her working on the school computers together in the same classroom. I have no trouble striking up conversation with her, because I’m actually not a social retard, and we talk about random shit for a few days. She ‘plays’ video games with ‘the boys’ (attention seeking skank, looking for validation from desperate orbiters even at her age) She tells me about how she gets messaged by some of the boys in our school, and finds them creepy. She shows me the conversations, and lo and behold she has been completely leading them on and humiliating them. I bring repeatedly bring her up on this because I’m low inhib as fuck, and she keeps trying to change to subject. She is hot, but a real nasty piece of work. Her relationship count is well into double digits already. I shamefully admit that I behaved rather like a soy by continuing to talk with her knowing she had no use for me other than time filling, however it was nice to have someone to talk to, especially when most people forget you exist. One day I arrive at school, and she refuses to talk to me; pretty boy is now on the scene. That’s fine, I was never romantically interested in her, and neither did I have a chance. I catch a glimpse of what she was talking about with this tallfag skinny chadlite, and he is saying some of the most rapey shit to her, and she is laughing along with it. Ragefuel! I get called weird just for existing! This chadlite later goes on to realise that he can get with any girl in the school, and stops talking to her. The whore messages me about 4 months later, telling me she is sorry for how she ignored me, and that it was because of anxiety and panic attacks JFL (I feel like her parents made her do it). Called her a slut and blocked her. Feelsgoodman. She goes round telling everyone I’m a creep. Tbh, this was what sent me on my way down blackpill avenue. Hi brocels :smonk:.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
124d 23h 6m
Damn. I wish I could strike up conversations with women. I can barely strike up conversations on Incels.is.

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
229d 12h 56m
FrothySolutions said:
Damn. I wish I could strike up conversations with women.
It wouldn't do any good for men like us because women typically do not indulge in any serious conversations with unattractive men. The topics of discussion would be utterly platonic and unfulfilling in nature, like discussing the weather. Every time I've tried to have an exchange with women, it was clear that they were trying to keep it brief and get over it as fast as possible. There was no interest.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
94d 19h 56m
Mogs me at foids voluntarily having conversations with you

Mogs me at foids hinting at having any sexuality (they act like asexual robots around me)

Mogs me at foids having your contact info and messaging you

You will ascend within a couple of years

Ugly_guy

Ugly_guy

Greycel
13h 44m
>struck up a convo with a woman

Chadcel

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
183d 23h 25m
Well, the fact she is a whore is enough of a reason for the law to stone her but the law are cucks so they won’t.

Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★★
3d 5h 53m
Angry_runt said:
I agree with this statement. GTFO.

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★
43d 4h 45m
She messaged you back after 4 months? Why are you on this forum?

worldpiss

worldpiss

Fuck biology
★★★★
2d 20h 10m
Angry_runt said:

Mogs me at foids hinting at having any sexuality (they act like asexual robots around me)

Not now that I’m balding :feelsLSD:
Cristo said:
I agree with this statement. GTFO.
A lot has changed since then

L

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
62d 6h 38m
worldpiss said:
Called her a slut and blocked her. Feelsgoodman.

Insanely based. I wanna fistbump you irl for this, fucking love it :dab::dab::dab:

worldpiss

worldpiss

Fuck biology
★★★★
2d 20h 10m
Lonelycel said:
Insanely based. I wanna fistbump you irl for this, fucking love it :dab::dab::dab:
:feelshehe: Just be low inhib and you can do it too

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 13h 12m
Mogs me for having contact with someone especially a foid

cozylad

cozylad

wherever I am I must also shitpost.
★★
4d 5h 26m
Well done brocel.
God,i dislike foids Faggotary!:feelswhat:

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
★★
19d 12h 49m
Would have been even more low inhib to ask how she plans to make up for it

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
185d 2h 56m
Angry_runt said:

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
34d 23h 40m
worldpiss said:
About a year ago now, me, this foid, and a couple of other students are in school whilst everyone else is on lockdown, due to our parents’ jobs. It is just me and her working on the school computers together in the same classroom. I have no trouble striking up conversation with her, because I’m actually not a social retard, and we talk about random shit for a few days. She ‘plays’ video games with ‘the boys’ (attention seeking skank, looking for validation from desperate orbiters even at her age) She tells me about how she gets messaged by some of the boys in our school, and finds them creepy. She shows me the conversations, and lo and behold she has been completely leading them on and humiliating them. I bring repeatedly bring her up on this because I’m low inhib as fuck, and she keeps trying to change to subject. She is hot, but a real nasty piece of work. Her relationship count is well into double digits already. I shamefully admit that I behaved rather like a soy by continuing to talk with her knowing she had no use for me other than time filling, however it was nice to have someone to talk to, especially when most people forget you exist. One day I arrive at school, and she refuses to talk to me; pretty boy is now on the scene. That’s fine, I was never romantically interested in her, and neither did I have a chance. I catch a glimpse of what she was talking about with this tallfag skinny chadlite, and he is saying some of the most rapey shit to her, and she is laughing along with it. Ragefuel! I get called weird just for existing! This chadlite later goes on to realise that he can get with any girl in the school, and stops talking to her. The whore messages me about 4 months later, telling me she is sorry for how she ignored me, and that it was because of anxiety and panic attacks JFL (I feel like her parents made her do it). Called her a slut and blocked her. Feelsgoodman. She goes round telling everyone I’m a creep. Tbh, this was what sent me on my way down blackpill avenue. Hi brocels :smonk:.
Should have told her how much you hated her and how much of a fucking hypocrite she was for what she did in detail, giggling at rapey pickup lines and YOU getting to be called creepy, would have been much better.
Sluts deserve to be shamed in every way possible.

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
★★★★★
6d 15h 25m
wereqryan said:
It wouldn't do any good for men like us because women typically do not indulge in any serious conversations with unattractive men. The topics of discussion would be utterly platonic an
They’re always platonic, generic conversations no matter how attractive you are. Serious conversation, with a woman? Kidding :feelsclown:

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 6h 37m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Should have told her how much you hated her and how much of a fucking hypocrite she was for what she did in detail, giggling at rapey pickup lines and YOU getting to be called creepy, would have been much better.
Sluts deserve to be shamed in every way possible.
I don't think that women can accept criticism or be self-aware, especially if it's coming from an incel

Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★★★★
84d 13h 38m
Do not converse with women

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
79d 15h 37m
FrothySolutions said:
Damn. I wish I could strike up conversations with women. I can barely strike up conversations on Incels.is.

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
28d 19m
Low inhib Base

Glad you Blocked her , These Woman are nothing but snakes with Satans face.

Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
9d 16h 21m
FrothySolutions said:
I can barely strike up conversations on Incels.is.
Highinhibit-maxxed Tera-trucel trait tbh

FuRed

FuRed

Veteran
★★★
10d 5h 1m
Erick Harris would know what to do

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 56m
FrothySolutions said:
over for oldcels

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Mythic
★★
45d 7h 57m
Insanitycel

Insanitycel

Recruit
★★★
7d 4h 2m
worldpiss said:
she was clearly trying to prove something to you by showing you those conversations. You have decent social skills and therefore you couldn’t have experienced continuous social isolation in your past. Once chad lost interest in her she contacted you as a plan B.

In conclusion, get the fuck off this site (high tier) normie

worldpiss

worldpiss

Fuck biology
★★★★
2d 20h 10m
Insanitycel said:
she was clearly trying to prove something to you by showing you those conversations. You have decent social skills and therefore you couldn’t have experienced continuous social isolation in your past. Once chad lost interest in her she contacted you as a plan B.

Nigga, this was before I started balding. Also she told the whole school I was a creep- would she have done that if she wanted to get with me?

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
worldpiss said:
>called her a slut and blocked her
:bigbrain::redpill: based

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
Insanitycel said:

being a plan B still makes him an incel, she would've just dated him until finding the next chad and then kicked him to the curb. He didn't get laid and he avoided a superslut, he belongs here and he is based.

Pikacel

Pikacel

Recruit
★★★
4d 1h 15m
Angry_runt said:

HouseOfTarots2020

HouseOfTarots2020

Officer
★★★★
43d 19h 28m
FrothySolutions said:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8