Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore at school

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
About a year ago now, me, this foid, and a couple of other students are in school whilst everyone else is on lockdown, due to our parents’ jobs. It is just me and her working on the school computers together in the same classroom. I have no trouble striking up conversation with her, because I’m actually not a social retard, and we talk about random shit for a few days. She ‘plays’ video games with ‘the boys’ (attention seeking skank, looking for validation from desperate orbiters even at her age) She tells me about how she gets messaged by some of the boys in our school, and finds them creepy. She shows me the conversations, and lo and behold she has been completely leading them on and humiliating them. I bring repeatedly bring her up on this because I’m low inhib as fuck, and she keeps trying to change to subject. She is hot, but a real nasty piece of work. Her relationship count is well into double digits already. I shamefully admit that I behaved rather like a soy by continuing to talk with her knowing she had no use for me other than time filling, however it was nice to have someone to talk to, especially when most people forget you exist. One day I arrive at school, and she refuses to talk to me; pretty boy is now on the scene. That’s fine, I was never romantically interested in her, and neither did I have a chance. I catch a glimpse of what she was talking about with this tallfag skinny chadlite, and he is saying some of the most rapey shit to her, and she is laughing along with it. Ragefuel! I get called weird just for existing! This chadlite later goes on to realise that he can get with any girl in the school, and stops talking to her. The whore messages me about 4 months later, telling me she is sorry for how she ignored me, and that it was because of anxiety and panic attacks JFL (I feel like her parents made her do it). Called her a slut and blocked her. Feelsgoodman. She goes round telling everyone I’m a creep. Tbh, this was what sent me on my way down blackpill avenue. Hi brocels :smonk:.

Damn. I wish I could strike up conversations with women. I can barely strike up conversations on Incels.is.

Mogs me at foids voluntarily having conversations with you

Mogs me at foids hinting at having any sexuality (they act like asexual robots around me)

Mogs me at foids having your contact info and messaging you

You will ascend within a couple of years

>struck up a convo with a woman

Chadcel

Well, the fact she is a whore is enough of a reason for the law to stone her but the law are cucks so they won’t.

She messaged you back after 4 months? Why are you on this forum?

Mogs me at foids hinting at having any sexuality (they act like asexual robots around me)

Not now that I’m balding :feelsLSD:
I agree with this statement. GTFO.
A lot has changed since then

Mogs me for having contact with someone especially a foid

Well done brocel.
God,i dislike foids Faggotary!:feelswhat:

Would have been even more low inhib to ask how she plans to make up for it

About a year ago now, me, this foid, and a couple of other students are in school whilst everyone else is on lockdown, due to our parents’ jobs. It is just me and her working on the school computers together in the same classroom. I have no trouble striking up conversation with her, because I’m actually not a social retard, and we talk about random shit for a few days. She ‘plays’ video games with ‘the boys’ (attention seeking skank, looking for validation from desperate orbiters even at her age) She tells me about how she gets messaged by some of the boys in our school, and finds them creepy. She shows me the conversations, and lo and behold she has been completely leading them on and humiliating them. I bring repeatedly bring her up on this because I’m low inhib as fuck, and she keeps trying to change to subject. She is hot, but a real nasty piece of work. Her relationship count is well into double digits already. I shamefully admit that I behaved rather like a soy by continuing to talk with her knowing she had no use for me other than time filling, however it was nice to have someone to talk to, especially when most people forget you exist. One day I arrive at school, and she refuses to talk to me; pretty boy is now on the scene. That’s fine, I was never romantically interested in her, and neither did I have a chance. I catch a glimpse of what she was talking about with this tallfag skinny chadlite, and he is saying some of the most rapey shit to her, and she is laughing along with it. Ragefuel! I get called weird just for existing! This chadlite later goes on to realise that he can get with any girl in the school, and stops talking to her. The whore messages me about 4 months later, telling me she is sorry for how she ignored me, and that it was because of anxiety and panic attacks JFL (I feel like her parents made her do it). Called her a slut and blocked her. Feelsgoodman. She goes round telling everyone I’m a creep. Tbh, this was what sent me on my way down blackpill avenue. Hi brocels :smonk:.
Should have told her how much you hated her and how much of a fucking hypocrite she was for what she did in detail, giggling at rapey pickup lines and YOU getting to be called creepy, would have been much better.
Sluts deserve to be shamed in every way possible.

It wouldn't do any good for men like us because women typically do not indulge in any serious conversations with unattractive men. The topics of discussion would be utterly platonic an
They’re always platonic, generic conversations no matter how attractive you are. Serious conversation, with a woman? Kidding :feelsclown:

Should have told her how much you hated her and how much of a fucking hypocrite she was for what she did in detail, giggling at rapey pickup lines and YOU getting to be called creepy, would have been much better.
Sluts deserve to be shamed in every way possible.
I don't think that women can accept criticism or be self-aware, especially if it's coming from an incel

Low inhib Base

Glad you Blocked her , These Woman are nothing but snakes with Satans face.

she was clearly trying to prove something to you by showing you those conversations. You have decent social skills and therefore you couldn’t have experienced continuous social isolation in your past. Once chad lost interest in her she contacted you as a plan B.

In conclusion, get the fuck off this site (high tier) normie

she was clearly trying to prove something to you by showing you those conversations. You have decent social skills and therefore you couldn’t have experienced continuous social isolation in your past. Once chad lost interest in her she contacted you as a plan B.

Nigga, this was before I started balding. Also she told the whole school I was a creep- would she have done that if she wanted to get with me?

>called her a slut and blocked her
:bigbrain::redpill: based

being a plan B still makes him an incel, she would've just dated him until finding the next chad and then kicked him to the curb. He didn't get laid and he avoided a superslut, he belongs here and he is based.