Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Whore at my work can't find a man. Snuffs me.

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
I was in the lunchroom area of my work and this guy and this other woman there sit down close to me. The girl starts complaining that men aint shit and how she wants a relationships - you know, the usual stuff. The guy then subtely points to me and says, "what about him?" She doesn't anything, just mutters "pshhh". The guy then says "damn, that's messed up, won't even give him a chance?!"

Fuck women.

Rape her and establish dominance.

I was in the lunchroom area of my work and this guy and this other woman there sit down close to me. The girl starts complaining that men aint shit and how she wants a relationships - you know, the usual stuff. The guy then subtely points to me and says, "what about him?" She doesn't anything, just mutters "pshhh". The guy then says "damn, that's messed up, won't even give him a chance?!"

Fuck women.
If men ain’t shit, why does she want one so badly?

>Claims men ain't shit
>Rejects all the nice guys

Was the guy she was sitting with a chadlite or above?

You can bet she's not complaining to incels about this. :feelshaha:

It's a little game they play where they say they look ugly or can't get a bf hoping Chad will then praise them or ask them out. If I was Chad I would just tell them they're spot on.
He's a HTN. I think they were FWBs but the guy didn't want a relationship.

Should of said your Muslim or something and your lifestyle don’t fit

Fuck women.
They had sex in the storeroom minutes prior.

Her vagina was still dripping with his semen.

They were performing a joke at the expense of your inceldom.

Was the guy she was sitting with a chadlite or above?

You can bet she's not complaining to incels about this. :feelshaha:

It's a little game they play where they say they look ugly or can't get a bf hoping Chad will then praise them or ask them out. If I was Chad I would just tell them they're spot on.

Fuck women.
Should have just looked at her and made a face of disgust. :feelskek: