Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Whom else sits at the back of the lecture room with all the other incels?

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
Everyone in in the back of the room are all always ugly ethnics or nerdics that have no friends due to their subhuman looks except for one of my lectures that has students from a normie/chad degree in it.

Most of the times we are actually at the front kek.

It's the opposite here. All the bad boy Chads sit at the back while all the lesser folk sit at the front.

It's the opposite here. All the bad boy Chads sit at the back while all the lesser folk sit at the front.

if i did goto university i probably would be in the back/where fewest people were..

I sit anywhere. Alone.

Its always been opposite for me, cool chads and stacies sit in the back and nerds in the front

yeah i do that to hide myself. i come in and out of lectures through the other exit.

I always sat at the front so I didn't have to see other people. I never gave a shit about "hiding" from a bunch of strangers.

All the hardworking hyper nt nerds are at the front. The bludging losers seem to be at the back

I always sat as far back as possible.

Nerds to the front, chads to the back, incels to the center.

kek me. fewest people

I sit at the front to:
a) Pay attention to the material
b) Ignore the Chads and Stacies in the room

I did, and I didn't give a fuck. It was easier to browse Lookism and watch tennis highlights without disturbing anyone.

No show especially if they don't take attendance

I always sat at the front so I didn't have to see other people. I never gave a shit about "hiding" from a bunch of strangers.
this besides, sitting in the back makes you lose focus, you are constantly glancing at whatever the hot girl in that class is doing

I usually sit alone, other men that could qualify as incels don't even bother talking to me they want to be liked by the normies and chads.

In Europe low inhib normies, mostly Chadlites always sit in the back.
Nerds, roasties and especially numale cucks always it in the front. Our lecture halls look like regular high school classrooms, though, but bigger. Maybe that makes a difference.

In my experience all the the Low IQ dumbshits sit at the back while nerdics sit closer to the front.

I usually sit alone, other men that could qualify as incels don't even bother talking to me they want to be liked by the normies and chads.
this happens to me as well

I'm a notch below that. I sit alone all the time

Can't hear shit from the back. All the normies running their mouths to their friends.

I sit at the front of the room and ask my Prof. questions that no one else cares about.