Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Wholesome" video of girl hugging random tall guys on the street

If a guy did this to random foids he'd be attacked by whiteknights or be thrown in jail. Unless he was a chad

Yeah fuck that whore.

I am actually tall though, sorry dudes.

Makes me sick when i see groups of young adults.. and if there is a girl 100% of the time she is with the tallest guy in the group.

Sadly even when there is 2 girls in a group of young adults.. its still 100% they BOTH are right beside the tallest guy in the group.

If you're tall, you're volcel. End of story.

Funny they rage at inkwells for not wearing masks, but probably cheer on a foid for not social distancing.

:soy:

Fucking Ban Tallfags

This can't be real.

I am unironically going to go ER.

Hugs? Who gives a shit.

There is a video of a nigger with a giant fake dick and tight pants and girls can't stop looking and talking about it, one of them even twerks on his dick. Give me that over fucking hugs anyday.

you didn't notice they all look average or above average

Hugs? Who gives a shit.

There is a video of a nigger with a giant fake dick and tight pants and girls can't stop looking and talking about it, one of them even twerks on his dick. Give me that over fucking hugs anyday.
Link

@Diocel wtf is with you quoting the same shit 10 times

Fucking tallfags ban them all

2 did not look tall

If a guy did this to random foids he'd be attacked by whiteknights or be thrown in jail. Unless he was a chad
or Swoggle

mogs me so bad

how do Leprechaun-max?

Lol if ur a short man.....

Brutal

Id try to evade thinking that shes after my wallet

No girl would want to hug me EVER

@Legendarywristcel can relate

gay and cucked video.
how dare a roastie touch me id file a case for sexual assault and then blackmail fuck her to end the case.
@Legendarywristcel can relate
is 6’7 tallfag

Biggers do not have the right to call themselves incel

superspreading whore should be locked up for violating social distancing

wtf is this shit?

Don't know if I'd describe it as 'wholesome'