Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Wholesome] Top 3 Elliot Rodger moments

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
3. Throwing hot coffee on foids and normoids
In a rage, I made a U-turn, pulled up to their bus stop and splashed my Starbucks latte all over them. I felt a feeling a spiteful satisfaction as I saw it stain their jeans.

2. Attempting to throw chads and foids off a balcony
That was the last straw, I had taken enough insults that night. A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge.

1. The Santa Barbara shooting

Same list as me tbh

Starbucks latte is a choice of the gentleman

Very wholesome moments tbh

i dont like elliot rodger or is it just me

I wish I could have been friends with Elliot irl tbh. We are extremely similar people and had similar-ish childhoods although he friendmogged me.
he had all his friends made by his mom. It never began for him

too based for this world

Brown eyed cunt with dyed blonde hair jfl

Those are good moments

Last one could of been more epic but yeah I agree

I wish I could have been friends with Elliot irl tbh. We are extremely similar people and had similar-ish childhoods although he friendmogged me.
Same tbh. I can relate to him a lot. Well exept for him, being a rather wealthy boy, living the majority of his life in chadfornia.

Top 3 moments from chad

3. Throwing hot coffee on foids and normoids

2. Attempting to throw chads and foids off a balcony

1. The Santa Barbara shooting

In the video that foid literally gets ER’d and that giga Chad moves in to safe her. Oh the irony.

he truly was too based for this world
cheers for the supreme gentleman
pepe the frog en Twitter: cheers to all the dank memes out there ...

pretty good list :feelsokman:
based as always

after reading his manifesto / biography, I felt like i finally had a friend. sometimes I think about his death and how good men die without rhyme or reason and get sad. it was for the better, the misery of being alive had taken its toll on him. may his soul rest in peace

Wish he took more foids with him.

your reddit gold

sir

"He Smiles at Me and Just Starts Shooting". Fucking based, rest in peace supreme gentleman :cryfeels: