Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whoever made up the personality BS should BURN in hell

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Fucking BOOMERS and THEIR PEESONALITY

Fuck boomers.

personality doesnt matter bro all you need is a shower brooooo

I wonder who did make that up?

I agree. I don't think it was boomers though. It's just extreme misconception brought up by cucks, likely, WAY before any of our times. I feel like the omnipresence of the "personality" meme was ingrained in our society to begin with to bring up men's hopes, therefore making them work harder.

I feel like one of the reasons why there's so many NEETs nowadays is because Tinder blatantly debunks this. Men have nothing to work for anymore because now they know the truth -- that success with a woman is predetermined by physical attributes which can NOT be fixed.

Personality can help a great deal in some cases. However, one must meet a certain standard in the looks department to reap the rewards of a good personality.

I agree. I don't think it was boomers though. It's just extreme misconception brought up by cucks, likely, WAY before any of our times. I feel like the omnipresence of the "personality" meme was ingrained in our society to begin with to bring up men's hopes, therefore making them work harder.

I feel like one of the reasons why there's so many NEETs nowadays is because Tinder blatantly debunks this. Men have nothing to work for anymore because now they know the truth -- that success with a woman is predetermined by physical attributes which can NOT be fixed.
Boomers didnt make it but they sure love to say it, havent met a single vlackipilled old guy cause they all have wives that settled for them in easier times. muh Personality

personality doesnt matter bro all you need is a shower brooooo
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fproxy.duckduckgo.com%2Fiu%2F%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%252Foriginals%252Fe5%252F7b%252Fda%252Fe57bda8a957979e19be94dc8b81cc9c3.jpg%26f%3D1&hash=88ce83bb7fd2df17a04ca74b69127ed2

Personality can help a great deal in some cases. However, one must meet a certain standard in the looks department to reap the rewards of a good personality.
its not that, you can be an ass hole racist sexist untrustworthy piece of shit and you still can slay as long as you have the right genetic lottery and the right attitude.

The problem is being a mentalcel. Which all incels are to a certain degree. (autism, asperger. Social inept.). We cannot operate accordingly to the normie world, and that is our biggest problem.

So I wouldn't say it's personality. But rather our own personal mental issues which are rooted down in our genes...

Wtf even is a "personality".there's nothing unique about anyone.

Last edited:
its not that, you can be an ass hole racist sexist untrustworthy piece of shit and you still can slay as long as you have the right genetic lottery.

The problem is being a mentalcel. Which all incels are to a certain degree. (autism, asperger. Social inept.). We cannot operate accordingly to the normie world, and that is our biggest problem.

So I wouldn't say it's personality. But rather our own personal mental issues which are rooted down in our genes...
This guy is a cuck

Personality doesn't exist.