Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Whoa! Look at this vibrant personality, he must be getting haircuts in the shower while watching captain marvel every day!

Still want to believe it's just a larp.

AdvocateDoogy will say that this poor confused young girl does not represent the majority of women. What the fuck does he know about cameras?

it’s not, I’ve seen foids dating MUCH worse people. This guy is a SAINT compared to the shit I saw, I’m talking criminal records, someone who broke my bones for fun, bullied me and other incels, stabbed people, pulled out a knife on me, slapped his foid GF in the face and choked her, beaten up teachers to a bloody pulp, stole shit for fun (he was rich and didn’t even need the stuff), gave foids hard drugs to rape them, blackmailed foids with sex videos of them etc
We live in a disgusting world.

Reddit tales, you guys somehow eat these like finasteride :feelskek:

You captain as the vulgar masses of humanity starve worldwide.

Be Rockefeller:

CVX
xom
BP
MPC

219F5E48 67C8 4EA0 AE1A E71A79911A12

great personality

Chads get away with literally murder

Foids don’t give shit all they see it their looks

AdvocateDoogy will say that this poor confused young girl does not represent the majority of women. What the fuck does he know about cameras?
AdvocuckDoogy

Chads get away with literally murder

Foids don’t give shit all they see it their looks
Chad can rape a foid's toddler then eat it and the foid would still love him :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

"I actually believed him for some period of time until he sexually assaulted me multiple times when I was sleeping on his arms."

>"Oh noes the guy I've agreed on to sleep with touched my boobies when I was a sleep, I was sexually assaulted!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

No you stupid bitch you were not. jesus Christ, foids piss me off with their vicim complexes :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

"I actually believed him for some period of time until he sexually assaulted me multiple times when I was sleeping on his arms."

>"Oh noes the guy I've agreed on to sleep with touched my boobies when I was a sleep, I was sexually assaulted!" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

No you stupid bitch you were not. jesus Christ, foids piss me off with their vicim complexes :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Was gonna say this they're in a fucking relationship he's not gonna ask every single time fucking stupid foid deserves to be raped to gain some perspective:lasereyes:

GREAT GREAT GREAT PERSONALITY !!!!

I wonder how inceltear will cope their way out of this one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Still want to believe it's just a larp.
That was my first instinct but if so it's a high-effort one, this story was submitted 4 days ago yet the account was created 5+ months ago back on January 3rd...

DiamondIceCubes said:
During early stage of our relationship,
he confessed that in middle school,
he raped his younger cousin which at that point she was in elementary school.
He told me he regretted it so much and will try to be a better person

Benefit of the doubt here - maybe this "I fucked my cousin when she was in elementary school as a middle-schooler" confession was about "statutory rape" and not actual "rape-rape" ?

DiamondIceCubes said:
I actually believed him for some period of time until he sexually assaulted me multiple times when i was sleeping on his arms.
How did DIC find out about this, did it wake her up?
Also what type of 'assault' are we talking about here, did he just fondle her boobies while she snored, or did he force PIV while she was down?

DiamondIceCubes said:
I confronted him about it and he apologised, never happened again till this day.
I assume this means confronting never happened again?

DiamondIceCubes said:
Since then, we had few fights where i told him i am still hurt by his actions in the past, both to me and to his cousin because it just doesn’t sit right with my morals.
The only one "hurt" by him raping his cousin is his cousin, I hate this bullshit where people try to act like they're the victims of wrongs done to people they don't even know.

If your boyfriend raped his cousin, you're not the one he wronged, you're not the one he has to make it up to - it's his cousin he owes a moral debt to.

DiamondIceCubes said:
During one of our fight, i brought up my concern regarding the fact he was a rapist, and he corrected me.
He asked not to be adressed with the title and preferred “ex-rapist”.
Well that's the semantic rub I guess - if you are a VERBer, are you only a VERBer during that given moment you are VERBing, or indefinitely afterwards, or of some non-specified duration afterward?

Like if I ran down a hallway once as a 3yo does that make me a "runner" for the rest of my life even if I'm a 900lb landwhale who hasn't been able to get off his couch the past three decades?

I think when it comes to VERBers we may applying differing durations of echo for the description depending on the severity.

For example I'm pretty sure just one time I ate a meal that had no meat in it, it doesn't make me a "vegetarian" the rest of my life, even though I was arguably a circumstantial 'vegetarian' during that one moment.

When it comes to vegetarians I think they would evaluate on the basis of "are you a vegetarian lately".

Similar concerns apply to inceldom - if you were "celibate" because you had no sex whatsoever when you were five years old, does that make you a "celibate" the rest of your life?

Or perhaps the inverse for a sex-haver - if your aunt molested you as a 10yo and then you are 50 and haven't had sex in the last 40 years, are you a "sex-haver" or a "celibate" ?

DiamondIceCubes said:
Regardless of his actions, I would say he’s good boyfriend.
Foids seem good at compartmentalization like this. They don't look at whether a man is overall a good person (ie how he treats others) they only look at how he treats her specifically.

This is how you get shit like foids not caring a guy rapes 10,000 women and then murders/eats them, long as he never abused her personally.

DiamondIceCubes said:
All my life, the only thing I despise more than anything is rapists.
Obviously this is untrue, I'm sure DIC told this to herself but hasn't full realized it is a fiction.

What she despises more than rapists are the non-rapist ugly men she refused to date in favor of dating this rapist.

DiamondIceCubes said:
I once swore to myself I would not hesitate to hurt or even badly injure those kind of people.
Yet, here am i. Dating this person i love and hate at the same time.
IE what foids swear to themself tends to be fake bullshit.

They're not along though, men also make a lot of resolutions they don't follow through on. I can empathize with that.

I don't know if I'd be any better, if a girl was willing to date me and said she had raped men in the past tbh I'd probably still be willing to date her.

So I don't want to get into any kind of holier-than-thou pissing contest with these foids, since I couldn't hold myself to the high standards I wish they would hold themselves ... tbh I just want them to drop the holier-than-thou attitude where they pretend they deserve special respect or protection. That only applies if they'll hold themselves to higher standards than us.

DiamondIceCubes said:
For context, this is his first relationship. He did pointed out that he was molested by a family member as a child. I tried to see him beyond his actions, but I still find myself struggling to accept what he did.

Foid is making excuses. IMO a guy who felt bad about murdering/raping someone in the past wouldn't quibble over semantics like whether to consider them an "ex-murderer" or "ex-rapist".

Someone who feels bad/guilty abot this would embrace "I am forever a murderer" or "I am forever a rapist" because their deeds echo with them for eternity.

I guess we could come up with different terms for "a guy who hasn't murdered in the last 5 years" compared to "a guy who hasn't murdered in the last 20 years" though, to draw distinctions from how separated someone has been from the act, how long they have avoided repeating the behavior.

DiamondIceCubes said:
To this day, i can see myself falling out of love with the person i cherished so much once. I grew up with divorced parents, and barely receive any kind of affection from my father. Having my boyfriend was the first real life experience for me, I felt loved and needed.

seems like DIC possibly intended to write "can't" here

DiamondIceCubes said:
I am truly conflicted.
We’re currently in a long distance relationship.
Should i break up with him since this is bothering me too much?
I don’t know if i could ever learn lo love someone again.

This is the weird part - why would it be hard to "learn to love" a non-rapist man willing to date her?

Why is it so challenging to LEARN to love a non-rapist?

This is the girl who thinks "the only thing I despise more than anything is rapists"

If there were any significant truth to such a statement then you should not have doubts about your capacity to love non-rapists.

He surely wears clothes that fit

lmfao. it's LARP but still funny

CuckTears won't touch this :feelsclown:

Not surprised

Really want to ask her what she sees in him but she'll say it's his nice fucking personality.

Once she get older, it's because she was yeung and deum and got manipulated

Stupid cunt

reported for posting reddit.