Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who /zero friends/ here?

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
>not part of any circle
>highly disliked by everyone
>highly dislike everyone anyways
>usually no one to hang out with inrl
>only friends are some fringe autists and incels who are half world away (non westerncel here)

Mfw this is my life.
What a wierd state to be in.I wonder whats the point it is like I am in fucking solitary prison cell yet I commited no crime.

>LITERALLY nobody likes me. Not even here do ppl like me.

deserved for having sex and still being on this site

Never had any friends always been isolated from people especially when i was diagnosed my world changed a lot.

deserved for having sex and still being on this site
I have nowhere else to go.
Nobody can empathise with my situation anywhere else.
I belong in this pit of misery.

You don’t belong here that’s why no one likes you. Well @SergeantIncel secretly loves you at least. Just go back to lookism.

You don’t belong here that’s why no one likes you. Well @SergeantIncel secretly loves you at least. Just go back to lookism.
Whatever it is a minor point. I am disliked by ppl inrl as well,normies as well.

Same and i dont care.

Nope and I don't want friends, I probably won't have the energy or effort to commit to any friendships, and relationships.

Just don't say anything out of the ordinary, if you want to connect with people here.

ive never had a firiend

are you able to go to a new institution or partake in any activity with a social meetup? if so you could start afresh there and try making friends.

same tbh. incels on this forum know me better than in real life acquaintances. I can just bee myself here.

it is legit over for you

Another user who apparently "left the board" but came back in less than a week. Why do people even make threads on here about how they're leaving then are literally back the next day? JFL.

I though you said you were a transgender?

No friends since forever.

Even a lot of incels don't like me. It's truly over when I'm even rejected here.

no one knows i exist

I find it funny that he made his account after a 6 month dry spell kek.
Why are you even on an alt account we all know it’s you @VST

Another user who apparently "left the board" but came back in less than a week. Why do people even make threads on here about how they're leaving then are literally back the next day? JFL.
A lot of people do that.

And usually they're vocal about it.

He wanted to ascend, get a gf, and concentrate on uni.

I have no friends but the little i communicate here is enough for me.

Why are you even on an alt account we all know it’s you @VST
I admit to being VST. I made a new account because pages took too long to load on my old account for some reason. I tried everything to fix it and only solution I found was making a new acc.

A lot of people do that.

Ok? So whats the point of doing that and giving shout outs and thanks to people like you're never coming back or not coming back for a long time, then appearing the next day like nothing happened?

A lot of people do that.

Ok? So whats the point of doing that and giving shout outs and thanks to people like you're never coming back or not coming back for a long time, then appearing the next day like nothing happened?

Well I wanted to aacend and I went on a tinder date 3 days ago but I got rejected and lost all will to go on,so I am here now again lol. Its like a never-ending stream of putting in effort to get rejected only.

Its over.
Although admittedly I did run tinder morph game so not even mad about rejection lol.

I admit to being VST. I made a new account because pages took too long to load on my old account for some reason. I tried everything to fix it and only solution I found was making a new acc.
How can you call out fakes when you’re one yourself?

the few irl friends i did have are long gone and replaced me with others. Im sure they think im a weirdo loser.

My only friend is my cat.

I have a few friends that I see once or twice a year. Most people from school are just shallow acquaintances that do not like me. I just want to get out of this shithole that we call school. Toxic normies, exhausting teachers,learning pointless information

:feelsree::feelsree:

incels on this forum know me better than in real life acquaintances. I can just bee myself here.
If I get a phone call from a friend I won't pick it up, but if I get a message from here I check right away.

haven't had friends since highschool. the worst part is that my parents and brothers know

Yep, completely isolated socially.

Btw, aren't you the guy who had numerous girlfriends? Clearly your life isn't so bad.

I’m a voidcel, a friendless truecel.

You're still leagues ahead of us.
You're like those normies who complain about being single for a week, you aren't incel.
I made a new thread read my post there,you will understand it more.
It is not that ihad any joy in life. It was just cope and trying to escape.

Yeah it sucks bad wish I had st least one friend that had things in common with me but nope. Only had like 4 real friends in high school all of them left me and have new friend groups

Literally me right now. Fuck social circles anyway. They're just too suifuel.

Feels. Friends stopped inviting to hang out 3 years ago. I'm alone in this world.

Gondola cliff

i had a friend prospect a month ago but he gave me the wrong number and I haven't seen him since although I know he lives close. i was gonna drop acid with him :((