Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who wrote incelwiki?

kjd

kjd

My last shot at life, fingers crossed...
★★★
I wanted to read about the blackpill and found this: Blackpill

The author of the article claims to be unbiased and not have any affiliations with any pills or specific philosophies, which is fine since after all being an incel is not an ideology and you don’t have to subscribe to any particular belief system to be an incel. But then he proceeds to give the most biased description of the blackpill I’ve ever seen. Like it’s so obvious he is extremely anti-blackpill, why say that you’re unbiased when that’s clearly not the case? He claims that everyone who has taken an objective look at the blackpill has come to the conclusion that it is false, and that there is no controversy over the fact that the blackpill is wrong. Wtf? Where do he pull that from? Out of his ass?

He then proceeds to “debunk” the blackpill with some fair points and others just straight up retarded. For example one of his points is: “The blackpill is considered cult-like by many and since cults are known for not caring about facts, then clearly blackpillers are disconnected from the truth”, like how is that even an argument?

Anyways I don’t have time to write more but like who wrote this shit? Clearly not someone from here I’m assuming.

knajjd my bitch wrote that