Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who would you want to be in your next life?

Who would you want to be if you could start life over?

• Chad

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Normie

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Stacy

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Becky

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Incel(will never ascend not even in next life)

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
195cm Chad, won't happen anyway....

I deserve to be a tall athletic healthy neurotypical chad as a reward for suffering my entire life.

A chad in a different world with magic :feelsaww:

trannies name yourselves

Make the votes public so we can out the troons.

We've got a problem here

6'7 aryan chad

I deserve to be a tall athletic healthy neurotypical chad as a reward for suffering my entire life.
Yes. Don’t forget white, blonde, wealthy, and 10 inch cock as thick as a soda can.

Ideally on the US eastern seaboard where there’s plenty of hot Stacie’s for my harem.

Being reincarnated into such a being (who likely exists rn) would be the ultimate gift in the afterlife. Though I’ll probably be reincarnated as one of you guys

I don't can't edit that now, do u know how
Just ask a mod or admin to do it. The admins first since they have more power than mods.

Yes. Don’t forget white, blonde, wealthy, and 10 inch cock as thick as a soda can.

Ideally on the US eastern seaboard where there’s plenty of hot Stacie’s for my harem.

Being reincarnated into such a being (who likely exists rn) would be the ultimate gift in the afterlife.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Neither. I want to be a shark or an eagle.

Chad ofc, why tf would I ever want to be a foid :feelswhat:

Being reincarnated into such a being (who likely exists rn) would be the ultimate gift in the afterlife. Though I’ll probably be reincarnated as one of you guys

Chad is playing on Easy mode. Stacy is playing on tutorial difficulty

Hopefully I don't reincarnate and ascend as a 4D being. If I do reincarnate I want to be chad with previous memories. :feelsokman: