Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Who would you bring back from the dead?

Who would you bring back from the dead?

• Total voters
Elliot Rodger, he had that blond girl on youtube who worshipped him after his death.
Maybe he can ascend with her.

I hate how obsessed people are with looks especially girls try and watch that video again and look closely. She is literally a sex object yet girls will claim otherwise look how she admires all her features throughly by twisting to show every angle of her body and holding her face steady to look extra cute and ALL girls do this showing their bodies on social media as a piece of art and the sex object they are even if they claim otherwise. She wants to show her tight fertile body, small waist, soft skin, perky tits, cute soft face it´s just like an exhibit

and to people who are ugly looking or average looking this is so insulting it´s like "see look at me and my perfection am I not a fine piece of art" and this is such an injustice because these people didn´t work for it they were only born this way! Yet they will display it like it is something they achieved!! Btw this is not only girls who do this good looking males do it too like good looking Chad´s trying to showcase their faces and bodies like a piece of art even though they didn´t work for it but girls are still a thousand times worse.

Last edited:
She is literally a sex object yet girls will claim otherwise look how she admires all her features throughly by twisting to show every angle of her body and holding her face steady to look extra cute and ALL girls do this showing their bodies on social media as a piece of art and the sex object they are even if they claim otherwise. She wants to show her tight fertile body, small waist, soft skin, perky tits, cute soft face it´s just like an exhibit
Isn't it assault on our mental well being when they try to force men to cuck themselves and not see holes as objects.