Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would win in a war between saudi arabia and pakistan?

A

Arab

Banned
-
Pakistani curries got them nukes but apparently saudis bribed them for the nukes so all things are even. Probably saudi arabia would win I reckon.

trick question. why should they fight anyway?

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

Saudis have a ton of money and are CIA's pets, let me have an educated guess....

Everyone because if they killed each other there would be no more stinky rag heads or paki’s:feelsokman:

:feelsautistic:

Everyone because if they killed each other there would be no more stinky rag heads or paki’s:feelsokman:

:feelsautistic:
Smart

BTW Pakistan would win clearly if there was no US involvement

Pakistani curries got them nukes but apparently saudis bribed them for the nukes so all things are even. Probably saudi arabia would win I reckon.
Ok GrAYcel

Pakistan zindabad

Good question

Idk tbh. Pakistan has nukes. But Saudi Arabia could get nukes from USA. They also have a lot of oil

I was surprised to learn that Pakistan has U.S. military hardware like F-16s, I thought they would be using MiGs or some shit. I would say it is even money except Saudi Arabia gets an edge due to better support from the U.S.

Israel would win

im going to say Pakistan because everyone else is saying Pakistan

Pakistan would win, hands down. We've got nuclear weapons and even if the sand people bribed us, they still don't have it at the capacity that we do. Not only that, but Pakistan has the best intelligence service and our army is actually experienced because we fight terrorists on a daily basis. During international army competitions, Pakistani soldiers come out on top repeatedly. Enough said. Also, there is an Islamic international organization headed by the Saudis and there's an accompanying military whose general is Pakistan's five star ex-general, his name is General Raheel Shareef and he was handpicked by the Saudis themselves. The Saudis only trust Pakistan when it comes to military affairs, and for good reason.