Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would win in a fight; bear, gorilla or lion?

Who would win?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo_OtuZVDz0

I have watched this video and it is quite interesting. I’m not surprised about gorillas being the smartest but they are also the strongest in terms of how much they can lift and also have the strongest bite force. A gorilla is capable but gorillas don’t have combat experience. They are fraud Chads and just scare rather than fight or kill. They also can’t make a fist so the most they do is epic slaps. There also records of gorillas being eaten by leopards so they have no chance against lions.

Lions have the most combat experience. They have to take down buffalos to eat and they fight other lions to the death for foid lions and to make sure their children isn’t killed by the other lion. The downside of lions is that they are ambush predators and don’t really have endurance. Lions also kill by biting the neck and killing, they wouldn’t be able to do that with a bear due to its strength and it can just stand up.

Grizzly bears are the largest of the three but they are soys and don’t really have combat experience. Bears are known to run away from cougars so would of course run away from a lion. Bears have a much stronger endurance than lions though.

Gorilla has the most potential but would get destroyed because he doesn’t kill. In the wild a lion would win because the bear would just run away. In a cage fight with a time limit the lion would also win because it has ambush power. In an endurance fight the bear would win.

I am going to pick bear.

@ThoughtfulCel can you beat bears and lions in a fight?

A gorilla would toss all of them

Who voted gorilla? Usually they lose fights to leopards and leopards usually lose fights to lions making it not even close. The only question is between a lion and a bear specifically what type of bear. If brown bear good question, if black obviously lion if polar obviously polar.

Bears are massive and would win without a doubt.

Who voted gorilla? Usually they lose fights to leopards and leopards usually lose fights to lions making it not even close. The only question is between a lion and a bear specifically what type of bear. If brown bear good question, if black obviously lion if polar obviously polar.
Let’s say grizzly bear. A polar bear only fights seals

Let’s say grizzly bear. A polar bear only fights seals
Good question on the lion part also a grizzly has a comprable bite to a gorilla only slightly weaker. Siberian tigers do prey upon brown bears but obviously a lot larger than a lion. In lion vs tiger fights the lion usually won due to mane and higher levels of aggression than a stealthy ambush predator like a tiger but those where not siberian tigers usually bengals. Male brown bears being up to 5x heavier im inclined to give it to the brown bear but thats costal pops if we talk inland pops that are much smaller and a lot closer in size to the lion but still bigger id be inclined to say brown bear but would not be one sided and lions would win a fair number of the fights.

I have watched this video and it is quite interesting. I’m not surprised about gorillas being the smartest but they are also the strongest in terms of how much they can lift and also have the strongest bite force. A gorilla is capable but gorillas don’t have combat experience. They are fraud Chads and just scare rather than fight or kill. They also can’t make a fist so the most they do is epic slaps. There also records of gorillas being eaten by leopards so they have no chance against lions.

Lions have the most combat experience. They have to take down buffalos to eat and they fight other lions to the death for foid lions and to make sure their children isn’t killed by the other lion. The downside of lions is that they are ambush predators and don’t really have endurance. Lions also kill by biting the neck and killing, they wouldn’t be able to do that with a bear due to its strength and it can just stand up.

Grizzly bears are the largest of the three but they are soys and don’t really have combat experience. Bears are known to run away from cougars so would of course run away from a lion. Bears have a much stronger endurance than lions though.

Gorilla has the most potential but would get destroyed because he doesn’t kill. In the wild a lion would win because the bear would just run away. In a cage fight with a time limit the lion would also win because it has ambush power. In an endurance fight the bear would win.

I am going to pick bear.

You are jealous of a bear having more of a bigger frame. But at the same time I think bears are high T and know who to control

The Grizzly Bear would beat them both. Russian Brown Bears are capable of killing Siberian Tigers. Siberian Tigers are larger than lions and Russian Brown Bears are smaller than Grizzlies. Leopards, who are much smaller than lions and tigers, are capable of killing Silverback Gorillas. The Grizzly is simply too large and durable for the Lion and the Gorilla. The Lion might have a chance if it ambushes the Grizzly and bites it in the throat, but that’s about it.

obviously bear will win, the big grizzly type bears are powerful

I can easily kill a bear with a knife.

I am going to pick bear.

Lions and bears are nothing to a genetically modified Gorilla such as myself.

I am going to pick bear.

It would have been helpful if you explicitly said what type of bear you were writing about. But I assumed that you mean grizzly bears since you mentioned grizzly bears in the OP.

I voted for bears because I think a grizzly bear would win a fight against a lion or a gorilla. Gorillas are not known as fighters. Lions are fighters, but grizzly bears are a lot bigger and stronger than lions.

jfl at everyone thinking that the gorilla would be able to kill the lion or the bear
that animal doesn't have any sharp weapon that will allow him to really kill the lion and the bear
he will get overpowered by them and die
the lion probably beats the bear since he's more agile and more capable to fight better than the bear
the lion is more likely to be the winner at the end