Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill who wishes he wasn't born.

pinkguy109

pinkguy109

Greycel
Now I always see people on this site crying about how they wish they weren't born and how much they hate their life, but in all seriousness, if you could go back in time and prevent your birth, would you actually do it?
do you hate your life so much that you would actually wish you weren't born?
i don't know about you guys but i actually do legitimately hate my existence, i know i will never achieve anything with the life i was given, not only that, but will i also live to suffer when i'm older, life is just suffering and I'm actually planning to rope when my plans fail

I don't hate my life but I would prevent my birth.

not me, i like that i am born

I wish I could cease to exist

Yes. I don't so much want to kill myself, I just don't want to exist.

Now I always see people on this site crying about how they wish they weren't born and how much they hate their life, but in all seriousness, if you could go back in time and prevent your birth, would you actually do it?
i don't know about you guys but i actually do legitimately hate my existence, i know i will never achieve anything with the life i was given, not only that, but will i also live to suffer when i'm older, life is just suffering and I'm actually planning to rope when my plans fail
If i was never born, i wouldnt even know i existed. so yes. But i will never ever kill myself

No, the brief moments of happiness are worth the suffering in my opinion.

If I had gotten a preview of my life and choice during birth, I would've definitely declined.

l wouldnt mind much if i just disappeared Right now, nothing to regret for.

Yes, i'm genetic garbage and i hate this planet.

poor genetics = no prospects of getting a girlfriend and alcoholism

I wish I was born as chad 5 years before I was born

over

used to, not anymore

I don't want to not have been born. Life has been rough but the alternative of nothingness is just incomprehensible to me. At least being alive I can get brief moments of joy once every few months, or have the opportunity to dream of a better life while sleeping. And tbh I have a roof over my head and food in the fridge, I can cope.

None of us consented to be born. We were forced into a reality that we couldn't adapt to. We were losers before we were born. I wish I was never born myself because I never had a bad day before I was born. Since i'm here I am forced to Deal with all this absurd bullshit. There are certain pleasures in life you can partake in even if you can't Enjoy all the time. Limited to when you're off from work or have your own personal time to do what you want. I find a lot of the fun as moments that quickly pass into obscurity never to return. Same with all the bad things that happened to us it happened and it will never return just new good things new bad things. I do argue that the bad certainly outweighs the good in our lives. But we still have certain abilities that can make life seem bearable. You're not blind you're not handicapped from the waist down you have a brain to think. Those 3 things right? There give you the ability to go out and hustle for a livelihood for Your own enjoyments prospects and hopes and dreams. At the end of it all ashes to ashes dust to dust. You are 1 of several billion people And not anything more so you would be right to do anything you. Please as long as if it isn't the order order of society for you to do so. The problem is society doesn't care whether we live or die.

I wish I was born Chad, or at least Normie or at least High IQ

I don’t hate life to the point where I wasn’t born. However If there wasn’t nature and beautiful scenery I wouldn’t want to be here

Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
Re: Dapperbuffalo for best mod
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151667941Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:41 AM CST
Each moderator can be considered "Good". Favoritism towards a particular one would be unreasonable.
Re: Introduce yourselves
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980914Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:18 AM CST
Surely we can communicate without exhibiting favoritism towards a particular set of users?
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.
Re: Post your top 3 OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158478421Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:32 PM CDT
Why do you consider it necessary to show favoritism towards any particular set of users? There's plenty of positive individuals that you would be restricting yourself from by showing unreasonable bias towards users who you prefer seeing on the website.

I would prevent my own existence if I could

Sometimes I feel that way but most of the time I don't, it's not healthy to obsess over the blackpill.

Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
Re: Dapperbuffalo for best mod
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151667941Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:41 AM CST
Each moderator can be considered "Good". Favoritism towards a particular one would be unreasonable.
Re: Introduce yourselves
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980914Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:18 AM CST
Surely we can communicate without exhibiting favoritism towards a particular set of users?
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.
Re: Post your top 3 OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158478421Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:32 PM CDT
Why do you consider it necessary to show favoritism towards any particular set of users? There's plenty of positive individuals that you would be restricting yourself from by showing unreasonable bias towards users who you prefer seeing on the website.
What???

try imagining being an ugly curry and you'll see the absurdity of this even being a question