Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who will win the champions League this year?

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
I think Man City may finally do it this year. As long as the bald fraud pep doesn't decide to make any weird tactical switch ups, in the upcoming final games.

It doesn't matter to me really. I know if I participated I'd easily win

1 gorilla vs 11 men? Maybe.
1 genetically modified Gorilla (me) could easily take a two hundred human men

20210414 032816

Yes. I would like to return to monke, how I can achieve this master? All I could find was this video tutorial. Is it accurate?

You're too far gone now. Once you've become human, there's no going back.

This is why I'm proud to be a great ape.

A lot of people here are jealous about it too.

They try and fit me into whatever silly human race fits their narrative, when in reality I am and will always be an ape. It's quite funny

Idk I’m an MLScel since MLS is the only soccer I watch.

Last edited:
I'd like the final to be man city vs psg. Don't care who wins

I'd like the final to be man city vs psg. Don't care who wins
Battle of the oil merchants, but yes I'm a neutral too so not really bothered as to who wins.

Battle of the oil merchants, but yes I'm a neutral too so not really bothered as to who wins.
It would be an epic battle indeed. In a way though, these kinds of teams shouldn't win because their ways of conducting business is destroying the fairness of the sport.

I didn't think there were soccer fans out there that only watch the MLS, intriguing. Do you not find the European football interesting, or is it just because you're in the US (I'm assuming)?
Yes, just too lazy to follow European soccer because different time zone. If I lived in Europe for sure I’d watch it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back