Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who will win in 2024 in election bjp or congress?

curyyboi18

curyyboi18

Misogyny is result of matriarchy
Title post for fellow curries

BJP probably. Still very popular.

I hope a nuke wins

Black pill jedi?

I will vote for Modi if he will give me hot curvy bhabhi , Who jerks me while I suck her boobs

Curry’s should elect Jewish dictator like me and give me hot young curry whores to fuck 24:7

Gas the kikes

For sure 400+ seats this time. Opposition is at its weakest. We will probably become one party BJP like China soon.

I will vote for Modi if he will give me hot curvy bhabhi , Who jerks me while I suck her boobs
Just go to Gujarat or Rajasthan bro, rape is legal there :lul::lul::lul:

If BJP wins over for curry muslims they will have to mass emigrate to Pakistan and Bangladesh

I can’t stand curry’s some of the worst dirtiest dumbest most right wing most antisemetic and racist people on the planet

Whoever wins, curries lose, because curries always lose

If BJP wins over for curry muslims they will have to mass emigrate to Pakistan and Bangladesh
Not really. Economies are shit in those counties and mulla illegally always snoop here. Banglas did that in 1971 and we had war with Pakistan and divided the country. Another war will happen and we will get more land this time.