Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who will be the first user to reach 1000 days online?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★

Who will be the first user to rot 1000 days online?​

It's pretty easy to rack up hours. Just keep a browser tab open all the time. Doesn't mean squat. Same with post count. Doesn't mean shit when people just type bs into the sewers.

@shii410 is catching up quickly though, and he has only been here for 2 years.
Exactly what I was gonna say, putting my money on him too

@Transcended Trucel

Exactly what I was gonna say, putting my money on him too
I have no idea how I amassed the highest time online to join date ratio of any user on this forum

I think it's just because I compulsively check this forum like at least once per hour but since the time logger doesn't stop counting until a while after you've closed the tab it effectively registers me as browsing this forum non-stop 16 hours a day

@Animecel2D wil be more encouraged to rotmaxx after seeing this post:feelskek:.

It's pretty easy to rack up hours. Just keep a browser tab open all the time.
Basically what I do sometimes. I leave this browser open even when I sleep on occasion.

It's pretty easy to rack up hours. Just keep a browser tab open all the time. Doesn't mean squat. Same with post count. Doesn't mean shit when people just type bs into the sewers.

I have no idea how I amassed the highest time online to join date ratio of any user on this forum

I think it's just because I compulsively check this forum like at least once per hour but since the time logger doesn't stop counting until a while after you've closed the tab it effectively registers me as browsing this forum non-stop 16 hours a day
I’ll beat you soon