Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who was more annoying, GripMaxxing, Intellectual, Zesto, Knajjd, or FuRed

The worst users that ever sign up to this forum

• GripMaxxing

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Intellectual

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Zesto

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Knajjd

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • FuRed

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Definitely Zesto. Knajjd was barely even here anyway.

knajjd likes men

who's alt are you

Gripmaxxing or Zesto.

Imagine rotting so hard that you document incel forum personalities

That sissy faggot that was head mod

Imagine rotting so hard that you document incel forum personalities
Some of these users are very interesting

I was kinda a fan of him and his boymaxxing stuff back in 2018, didn’t know about the doxxing stuff. But I do remember his face getting leaked.

Tbh Grimba and @Zesto had a lot in common. I wonder what will they interactions be if they met

IMG 6520

Last edited:

I was kinda a fan of him and his boymaxxing stuff back in 2018, didn’t know about the doxxing stuff. But I do remember his face getting leaked.

Tbh Grimba and @Zesto had a lot in common. I wonder what will they interactions be if they met

View attachment 818240
people already assume that your investment here is personal, hence the alt accusations

people already assume that your investment here is personal, hence the alt accusations
Nah, it’s just I’ve been lurking here and looksmax.org for years. Also, some of these notorious users are genuinely interesting.

View attachment 818240
They are like incel versions of historical figures

They are like incel versions of historical figures
I mean you're probably gay and think that these guys are somehow hot for being mumbai slum forum postmaxxers, but I won't judge

@proudweeb what did gripmaxxing and others do ? Specify please