Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who wants to troll?

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
i'm looking for a gorup of peolpe to help me troll niggass on comments sections like tiktok or youtube or something like that... if you've ever had a comment section battle, you know they can span so long, but it's funny because their position is already made up and you're just leading them in circles LOL

I need to go to the bathroom ill be right back

it happens after excessive brainrot videos are consumed u just start saying random shit like @erenyeager and @Intellau_Celistic
wtf does pools closed mean?

Im a pro at this, Been trolling people online since 2012

Im a pro at this, Been trolling people online since 2012
do you know any websites? I just want to get people triggered. I argue any side tbh, it's just entertaining lol

You can't post a negative comment on tik tok without it getting immediately taken down with you receiving a warning. I got banned for commenting emojis

You can't post a negative comment on tik tok without it getting immediately taken down with you receiving a warning. I got banned for commenting emojis
oh, well I guess this answers my question I previously asked, you, LOL.

i'm looking for a gorup of peolpe to help me troll niggass on comments sections like tiktok or youtube or something like that... if you've ever had a comment section battle, you know they can span so long, but it's funny because their position is already made up and you're just leading them in circles LOL
em xinh quá

bạn là siêu ngắn

Tàn bạo

em xinh quá

bạn là siêu ngắn

Tàn bạo
ban la nguoi viet nam ha?
toi co biet tieng viet boi vi cac ban cua toi nguoi viet nam... va cac co gai viet nam rat dep qua... het nuoc cham

ban la nguoi viet nam ha?
toi co biet tieng viet boi vi cac ban cua toi nguoi viet nam... va cac co gai viet nam rat dep qua... het nuoc cham
Không, nhưng tôi là một người trên mạng để gây nhầm lẫn cho những con quỷ mắt tròn

Không, nhưng tôi là một người trên mạng để gây nhầm lẫn cho những con quỷ mắt tròn
... ban noi gi?