Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who to believe? Appearantly my friend raped his mom

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
:lul:
So we live in diff countries but my mom gets called on the phone by her old friend. That old friend has 2 kids, one was my semi friend, but hes a good guy, sadly he turned into a junkie by doing spice first then getting on H and this guy was chadlite tier, was getting iois when we were outside when he came to me. Funny thing is that I introduced him to weed, he got bad friends out there so they introduced him to synthetic weed and H.
He wasn't the one who appearantly raped her, it was his older brother who I know but not rly friends with but he was cool with me(clickbait title ngl) and this older brother also appearantly is a junkie. So my mom's old friend called my mom today and said she was raped by the older brother. This "friend's" mom drinks everyday and is always drunk, can barely hold a job, acc she lost a job and she lasted 2 days.
Sooo who to believe ngl? A person who takes H and spice or someone who drinks?
Was she acc raped or is she lying? Ded srs? Ded srs? Ded srs? Ded srs? Ded srs?

Who cares whos lying they all sound like degenerates

A guy raping his mom? What the fuck type of country do you live in? Even Arabia, a land which is seen by Westerners as "backwards" doesn't do this.

foids always lie. never trust a word from them

Who the fuck fucks his own mom let alone rape her wtf

degenerate family kill them all

Nigga what :lul: Which country does he live in?

A guy raping his mom? What the fuck type of country do you live in? Even Arabia, a land which is seen by Westerners as "backwards" doesn't do this.
Must be India xd

That's a pretty messed up family ngl.

Sounds pretty hillbilly

Amaterasu this family
Tenor

over for motherfuckingcels

:lul: :lul: :lul: Mid 2020: Men are rap1ng their own mothers instead of being incel

Indeed very brutal

It's not incest if it's rape