Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who think vomitcel’s ban was actually fair?

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-

He bullied some Downie kid who got a gf. This is not downies.is but incels.is, so bullying some retard shouldn’t result in a ban.

Still fucked up

stand up to bullies then ban them!!

nah he deserved it
bullying is a normie trait. plus if most of the people on the forum didn't want him to be here then he should fuck off

downie brocel likely wants a better life, like us

nah he deserved it
bullying is a normie trait. plus if most of the people on the forum didn't want him to be here then he should fuck off
There is no rule against bullying. Also saying most people don’t like him so he should be gone, is a gigantic normie trait.

He bullied manlets too here

Bullying is what fucked us up and bullying someone physcially disadvantaged its ultra cuck trait id beat him irl

bullies to those with physical deformations are normiescum to me.

based opinion, over for vomitcels.

There is no rule against bullying. Also saying most people don’t like him so he should be gone, is a gigantic normie trait.
when some people asked for his ban, he said this
Maybe? When it happens I will make sure to make fun of you guys one last time before I'm banned.
he addmititted that he wants to incel shame other users before his ban even tho the mods still didn't ay anything about any ban
more incel shamming
This is why no one respects incels to be honest, you're equally as much of a loser as a kid with down syndrome and you know it that's why you're seething.

you have 12,414 posts and wasted 82 days of your life on a board for losers. Aren't you a little ashamed of yourself?
he admitted being an HTN

Maybe I'm a HTN, either way you should bow to me because I'm superior to you.

Insulting people based on their genetic defects is foid behavior, no denying that.

Yes it was, if you think bullying someone with down syndrome is acceptable or based then you're a moron. I have my doubts about you anyways.
Insulting people based on their genetic defects is foid behavior, no denying that.
Exactly. That's the irony.

he addmititted that he wants to incel shame other users before his ban even tho the mods still didn't ay anything about any ban
more incel shamming

he admitted being an HTN
He didn’t “admit” HTN, he said maybe he was. That’s vague.

Yes it was, if you think bullying someone with down syndrome is acceptable or based then you're a moron. I have my doubts about you anyways.

Exactly. That's the irony.
“Acceptable”, is such a vague term. Are you saying it’s acceptable to bully?

Bullying is what fucked us up and bullying someone physcially disadvantaged its ultra cuck trait id beat him irl
Our ugliness is what fucked is up

more incel shamming

he admitted being an HTN
Honestly there is some truth to what he’s saying though. Our forum shouldn’t be full of pansies. Fuck Down syndrome niggers.

“Acceptable”, is such a vague term. Are you saying it’s acceptable to bully?
For people that have conditions that are forced upon them, i.e down syndrome that leaves them weak/ vulnerable, through no fault of their own, no. Its pathetic. Do you think you're cool for making fun of someone with a condition like that? Why do you care so much for some random 2023 user who insults the mentally handicapped anyways?

Who cares if some retarded greycel gets banned?

Idrc about forum politics anymore. All these greycel posters are shit. Nothing of value was lost when this guy got banned.

Who cares if some retarded greycel gets banned?

Idrc about forum politics anymore. All these greycel posters are shit. Nothing of value was lost when this guy got banned.
I really don't know what he expected. Most of us are the victims of bullying that is equally pointless; why would we be receptive to that?

I really don't know what he expected. Most of us are the victims of bullying that is equally pointless; why would we be receptive to that?
Holy shit. Are you who I remember you are?

For people that have conditions that are forced upon them, i.e down syndrome that leaves them weak/ vulnerable, through no fault of their own, no. Its pathetic. Do you think you're cool for making fun of someone with a condition like that? Why do you care so much for some random 2023 user who insults the mentally handicapped anyways?
So you’re saying it’s acceptable to bully people who aren’t mentally handicapped.

So you’re saying it’s acceptable to bully people who aren’t mentally handicapped.
I don't think it is, if you're doing it for something they can't help.

He bullied some Downie kid who got a gf. This is not downies.is but incels.is, so bullying some retard shouldn’t result in a ban.
That downie is probably still an incel while for that cuck bully inceldom is just a fad or trend

Bullying is a Normie trait. No societal reject bullies other rejects. Only normgroids do that, normgroids are not welcome here. Not to mention bullies always GET LAID!(backed by studies) so he was most likely a fakecel aswell

Fuck Down syndrome niggers.
Why are you here? A person with down syndrome didn't choose it, hating people for what they didn't choose is a foid trait, are you a foid or just an edgy 16 year old, because there's no difference between you and them.
A person with down syndrome has more right to be here than all graycel faggots like you.

Why do you care so much for some random 2023 user who insults the mentally handicapped anyways?
Probably that's his alt account, I'm always sus of these graycel edgy teens.

That downie is probably still an incel while for that cuck bully inceldom is just a fad or trend
Why are you here? A person with down syndrome didn't choose it, hating people for what they didn't choose is a foid trait, are you a foid or just an edgy 16 year old, because there's no difference between you and them.
A person with down syndrome has more right to be here than all graycel faggots like you.
That dude with Down syndrome had a gf of you read the thread.
I don't think it is, if you're doing it for something they can't help.
You seemed to put an emphasis on the fact he had Down syndrome, now it seems it doesn’t matter. The Down syndrome dude had a gf it’s not like he was bullied for being incel.

Probably that's his alt account, I'm always sus of these graycel edgy teens.
My old account @ShadowTheEdgehog was banned for no reason so I had to make this account.

Yea he definitely deserved. He was trolling and incel shaming in the comments

That dude with Down syndrome had a gf of you read the thread.

You seemed to put an emphasis on the fact he had Down syndrome, now it seems it doesn’t matter. The Down syndrome dude had a gf it’s not like he was bullied for being incel.
Yes it does matter imo. Again, why do you care so much?

Yes it does matter imo. Again, why do you care so much?
Because it seems like moralfagging to care about some dude with a gf just because he has Down syndrome

Moralfagging is what normies do on reddit, not people on here who are bullied every day of their lives. Most of us have morals, thats why pedophilia and rape arn't encouraged on here. This guy doubled down on bullying like it was a good thing without any nuance or the possibility he was wrong.

Bullying doesn't serve a purpose in general and only makes things worse. Someone bullying means they truly wish someone was dead rather then ignore them or correct their behavior.

Moralfagging is what normies do on reddit, not people on here who are bullied every day of their lives. Most of us have morals, thats why pedophilia and rape arn't encouraged on here. This guy doubled down on bullying like it was a good thing without any nuance or the possibility he was wrong.
Pedophilia and rape are encouraged here what are you smoking.

Last edited:
faggot greycel. kill him