Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Who the fuck told these obese Shaniquas and fucking Consuelas that they’re allowed to wear crop tops?

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Freshman collegecel
★★★
I swear to fucking god anytime i go out to the gym or eat at the dinning hall every fucking time there’s either one of the two, a fat fucking obese lizzo with there tank tops and their shorts showing off their fucking ugly obese bodies and they’re so fucking loud and obnoxious “yeah we fat n loud and shieett”

Another thing is that why do normies allow this shit why doesn’t anybody bully these fucking niggers for wearing skimpy outfits on their obese bodies? And why oh fucking why do they act and talk like they are the shit? If a fatcel were to wear a muscle shirt they’d make fun of him in public and tell him that “muscle shirts are for muscles”

And what pisses me off is that these fat fucks are admired by normies and sub5 who call themselves “chubby chasers” look now i dont mind chubby women but it can get to a point were a foid can be obese and my dick wont turn up i srsly don’t understand fat obese foids who think they’re 10s and they want chad the fucking self entitlement is crazy tbh

Body Positivity :foidSoy:. Its disgusting tbh, im fat also but not delusional as these fat bitches, i wear baggy clothes to hide my subhuman body. I wish they did the same.

Fat woman dress like they're not fat women

Corrections must be made.

Body Positivity :foidSoy:. Its disgusting tbh, im fat also but not delusional as these fat bitches, i wear baggy clothes to hide my subhuman body. I wish they did the same.
So do i im pretty insecure of wearing tight clothing plus i just feel more comfortable with baggy clothing tbh wish fat women can get bullied like fat men do