Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who should get the incel vote in America in 2020?

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
★★★★
Everyone and their sister is running.

I call for Mark Zuckerburg, why?
- hes an incel
- he understands our plight
- free money
- bipartisan - cuz hes nazbol
- VR everything, including girlfriends
- maximum LDAR coping
- he bans anti-incel cretins

I won’t mind him even though he’s a JBW

Easily Kanye West. NOW THAT would be entertaining.

Politics is cope

Gee i wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

Some blackpilled Libertarian tbh. I want foid sex slaves and sexual anarchy.

- hes an incel
- free money
- maximum LDAR coping
Nazbol he is nazi
Mark Zuckerberg

Last edited:
Some blackpilled Libertarian tbh. I want foid sex slaves and sexual anarchy.
I think you're confused.
Slaves are incompatible with anarchy.. a master-slave relationship is as much of an "archy" as you can get.
We have sexual anarchy now, where people have sex based on mutual consent, and it results in the 80/20 situation we have now.

I think you're confused.
Slaves are incompatible with anarchy.. a master-slave relationship is as much of an "archy" as you can get.
We have sexual anarchy now, where people have sex based on mutual consent, and it results in the 80/20 situation we have now.
I'm talking about how I should have the right to just start chaining up some foid and locking her in my place of interest, not the government giving me the foid.

Right now it's more like extreme sexual protectionism, women and the law work in order to make the sexual market more beneficial for them. In a true sexual anarchy, I'd be allowed to rape without persecution.

I'm talking about how I should have the right to just start chaining up some foid and locking her in my place of interest, not the government giving me the foid.

Right now it's more like extreme sexual protectionism, women and the law work in order to make the sexual market more beneficial for them. In a true sexual anarchy, I'd be allowed to rape without persecution.
Uhh, no, anarchy means no one forcing anything on anyone else. Force being the essence of non-consensual hierarchies.

What you're talking about might be called "chaos", or something, and even in such a state, other men would be guarding/keeping women and coming for yours.

What you're talking about might be called "chaos", or something, and even in such a state, other men would be guarding/keeping women and coming for yours.
That's why guns exist! ;)

That's why guns exist! ;)
Uh huh, and you'd have exclusive access to guns, right? And when you kidnapped or raped someone's daughter/sister/wife there wouldn't be a group of men coming to lynch you, right?

Put an empty valot
The less power they have the less likely
They pass more gyno laws
Or just vote for the smallest chin

Sky high iq tbh.

- hes an incel
- free money
- maximum LDAR coping

I'd love this. But he sure as shit aint going to win even if he ran.

I didn't like him before but now that Facebook is based and banning anti-incel cucks I like him a lot.

This is how I am voting in the next few years (assuming things go as usual)

2020: I will vote full ticket GOP to support Trump one last time before the GOP goes back to George Bushism. This will also help make sure that a conservative gets on the Supreme Court if Ginsburg and Breyer retire, which will help with stop feminist issues from winning in the Supreme Court.

In 2022 I will vote on whether or not those justices are retired yet or not.

In 2024 I will be 29 years old and too old to be drafted, so I will vote straight ticket Democrat for the rest of my life to try and neetbuxmaxx. If hopefully the Supreme Court stays conservative for a while, they won't push in radical feminist laws that are too edgy. I'll keep voting D unless another Trump comes around.

Plus ye has a high iq like Trump :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Belle Delphine. But her platform must be that she will show her cunt.

I thought that Jeff Bezos had political ambitions. Now that his ex-wife took his stuff, he's ready to enact revenge.

I would never vote for that jew neek.

Anyone who would legalize nembutal. All other political positions are irrelevant.

How about George Soros fellow goy

sorry there is no place for us incels

Voting doesn't matter, our votes are worthless as goyim.

Not a Democrat.

Donald chadtrump

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back