Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who should be our next new mods now that we’re down 4?

Who should be our next new mods now that we’re down 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why am I not on this list?

@Uggo Mongo
Pepe cheers

Quite literally said he loves fakecels and that complaining about inceldom is dumb. :lul:
I just nominated him because he is a stone-cold truecel (can be seen from the state of his fleshlight).

Add me to the list

Last edited:
I don't think I know any of them, it's over for me :(

Multiple votes not possible ... ok
You and transcendedtruecel are the only real options

@Fat Link add me to the vote, or just skip voting and add me in

Does @Transcended Trucel even want to be a mod?

i didn't even realize i was on this wtf :feelskek:

It really is concerning how little or zero of a fuck people give about this sort of thing.
Yet, look at the foid Avi worship poll vote numbers. So people care about putting a women as their profile pic more than who is mod. You realize that right? ...

And you voted yes !

Yet, look at the foid Avi worship poll vote numbers. So people care about putting a women as their profile pic more than who is mod. You realize that right? ...

And you voted yes !
I was talking about personal data privacy concerns using Discord.

I was talking about personal data privacy concerns using Discord.
This is weird, @AfricanIncel 's post didn't even show up for me the first time when I hit "quote".

Nonetheless it's a good point. Total of 93 people voted in this poll versus a whopping 200+ in a poll asking whether to keep cartoon pictures of women as their symbol on a forum. It's kinda pathetic.

Last edited:
We should be able to have three votes on this :feelsjuice:.

But I think @PLA1092 @Transcended Trucel @Mecoja and @Uggo Mongo would all be good candidates:feelsYall:.

The top two candidates should have a Presidential-style debate about who can serve the incel community better and the winner gets it.
Not a bad idea IMO. @Fat Link @Master

I feel bad you came in last place mang:cryfeels:.
I'm not suprised, or bothered :feelsjuice: none of these newfag voters even know who I am

put some respect on my name niggas

I'm not suprised, or bothered :feelsjuice: none of these newfag voters even know who I am
Over for newcels :cryfeels:.
put some respect on my name niggas
I would change it mang but I already gave my vote to PLA, not that it matters since Transcended won by a landslide- even four jannies voted for him.

i didn't even realize i was on this wtf :feelskek:
It’s ironic how you got the least votes despite being the best candidate of the ones listed in the poll. I would’ve voted for you but you said you didn’t want to become a janny

It’s ironic how you got the least votes despite being the best candidate of the ones listed in the poll. I would’ve voted for you but you said you didn’t want to become a janny
I would argue @Uggo Mongo would do a better job than me tbh :feelsjuice: the niggas that got most of the votes set a very low bar :feelskek: it'd be hard to do worse

Brutal, I came second last. I should have campaigned more for the curry and Muslim vote. I could have promised to implement shariah law

the niggas that got most of the votes set a very low bar :feelskek: it'd be hard to do worse
There's a literal spamtranny with 300k posts moderating this shithole. There's actually no way to do worse

So when is @Transcended Trucel going to get promoted to modERator?

3.6%, it never began.

Should have made a campaign video

I was surprised to make the list. My name is spelt wrong though and I voted for myself cause no one else will vote for me (truecel trait)

I predict @Pancakecel will be a candidate soon because of his demeanor and commitment to common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back