Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who should be our next new mods now that we’re down 4?

Who should be our next new mods now that we’re down 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, 2019/2020 were the best years of this site by far. I enjoyed it a lot, but not anymore.

View attachment 747316
Here's why I don't post as much :lul:
I mean, I'm objectively one of the worst choices, but still.

I cannot express into words how giga over it is. I've made quite a few threads on this account, but most of them are unappreciated. Often people just reply dnr, etc. I wish I could belong anywhere else other than this hellhole of a site, but I'm stuck here.

No one voted for me and didn't even vote for myself (I hate myself)
447.png
You have one real vote like me plus I voted for myself (figured no one else would :feelsseriously:)

Robtical= hopelessly addicted to RAID Shadow Legends
Marquisdesade= dead in the mountains or wilderness somewhere or in prison quite possibly
Komesarj= ascended
ppecel= burned out and needs to focus more on his education Al requirements probably

The one requirement other than being a decent trustworthy member is that you will also agree to join our top secret Shitscord where we plot against the userbase and shitpost till our hearts content! :feelsahh:
it will probably be some user with social status in this hypocrite community, a user who everyone loves for being nice and funny instead of the serious and depressed truecel who no one talks about

@Transcended Trucel is pretty professional and is on the forum a lot

we need stats tbh , if he has all his hair or is above 5'9 or a zoomer who never left his basement its not worthy then

Last edited:
Vote @Intellau_Celistic

I vote for no mods I want total anarchy

• @Uggo Mongo
  • @Azaylias
  • @PLA pile of numbers
  • @ilieknothing
  • @nice_try
  • @iamsubhuman
  • @based_meme
  • @gymletethnicel
  • @Mecoja
  • @Transcended Trucel
I linked everyone so you can view their posting history and get a feel for their style

i'm certain half of these people don't even want to be mods. I vaguely recall the position being offered to Transcended Trucel but he turned it down during the last round of new mod additions

i'm certain half of these people don't even want to be mods. I vaguely recall the position being offered to Transcended Trucel but he turned it down during the last round of new mod additions
I am up for it this time. I wasn't up for it back then due to workload being high.

@Transcended Trucel: 9.
@based_meme: 7.

Mogged again. :feelsree:

I'd like to volunteer

@Transcended Trucel You're on the path to Komesar-style ascension now, buddy boyo. Soon, you'll have autistic virgin hapas hitting you up on shitcord and you can finally impress someone with your coding skillz.

Yeah, 2019/2020 were the best years of this site by far. I enjoyed it a lot, but not anymore.

View attachment 747316
Here's why I don't post as much :lul:
I mean, I'm objectively one of the worst choices, but still.

I cannot express into words how giga over it is. I've made quite a few threads on this account, but most of them are unappreciated. Often people just reply dnr, etc. I wish I could belong anywhere else other than this hellhole of a site, but I'm stuck here.

No one voted for me and didn't even vote for myself (I hate myself)
447.png
I’ll never be a mod either because the first thing I would do is ban blatant fakecel frauds everyone knows of, but seems mods think he dindu nuffin.

mod me i wont do any work though

@Transcended Trucel You're on the path to Komesar-style ascension now, buddy boyo. Soon, you'll have autistic virgin hapas hitting you up on shitcord and you can finally impress someone with your coding skillz.
Jfl, komesarj was an exception among exceptions. He got extremely lucky.

All the power, none of the responsibility.

Where have I seen this before? :feelshehe:

Me, so I can ascend like Komesarj.

Hope robtical and marquis may bounce back.

@Gendocel Your avi game is top tier. :lul:

Tfw you come last in a vote :feelsrope:

Multiple brocels in that list, which is good news.

Bad news is I can only vote for one.

In which case I'm going to vote for the most aggressive one. :feelsPop:

Iamsubhuman deserves it

Robtical= hopelessly addicted to RAID Shadow Legends
Marquisdesade= dead in the mountains or wilderness somewhere or in prison quite possibly
Komesarj= ascended
ppecel= burned out and needs to focus more on his education Al requirements probably

The one requirement other than being a decent trustworthy member is that you will also agree to join our top secret Shitscord where we plot against the userbase and shitpost till our hearts content! :feelsahh:
Shouldn't you have allowed multiple votes?

t will probably be some user with social status in this hypocrite community, a user who everyone loves for being nice and funny instead of the serious and depressed truecel who no one talks about
Exactly. Thus, @Michael W. Ford and @Intellau_Celistic for new mods.

I'll vote for whoever gets mogged by him:

Images 84

The top two candidates should have a Presidential-style debate about who can serve the incel community better and the winner gets it.

Multiple votes not possible ... ok

@Atavistic Autist

I nominate @MiSKiRaT and @osman27 if they want to do it. The mod team needs more people with actual good morals

@Fat Link how did you choose the mopping candidates

Wasn't @Kamikaze supposed to join the mod team? :shock: He is doing a great job for the Discord so I think he should qualify :feelzez:

Solid list though. @Mecoja @Transcended Trucel @nice_try and @based_meme would all make great mods :feelsEhh:

@Mecoja or @nice_try would be nice :feelsjuice:

Place is overmoderated as it is

Exactly. Thus, @Michael W. Ford
Quite literally said he loves fakecels and that complaining about inceldom is dumb. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back