Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who should be our next new mods now that we’re down 4?

Who should be our next new mods now that we’re down 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Its dangerous to go alone.
★★★★★
Robtical= hopelessly addicted to RAID Shadow Legends
Marquisdesade= dead in the mountains or wilderness somewhere or in prison quite possibly
Komesarj= ascended
ppecel= burned out and needs to focus more on his education Al requirements probably

The one requirement other than being a decent trustworthy member is that you will also agree to join our top secret Shitscord where we plot against the userbase and shitpost till our hearts content! :feelsahh:

No one.

it's over

@iamsubhuman and his 20 screenshots is unrivaled.

@iamsubhuman, fakecel's worst nightmare

Marquisdesade= dead in the mountains or wilderness somewhere or in prison quite possibly
Komesarj= ascended
ppecel= burned out and needs to focus more on his education Al requirements probably

The one requirement other than being a decent trustworthy member is that you will also agree to join our top secret Shitscord where we plot against the userbase and shitpost till our hearts content! :feelsahh:
Do they all want to be mod?

@Transcended Trucel
or @Mecoja (since he's very active all the time)

Someone who doesn't get nudes from random foids :feelswhere:

I highly believe @Intellau_Celistic should be added to this list.
I am aware it is against his will, but I do believe he will demonstrate the core values of being a mopper.
Impartiality, iq, and unbias is truly his unique.
I suppose @PLA1092 also does the same; I would agree with this.

it's over

Komesarj= ascended

This is fucking bullshit. Why am I not on that list? Have you seen my profile page? I'm like a fucking saint healing the sick

Screenshot 20230504 1548102
Screenshot 20230504 1547482
Screenshot 20230504 1547172
Screenshot 20230504 154717
Screenshot 20230504 154726
Screenshot 20230504 154734

@Transcended Trucel
or @Mecoja (since he's very active all the time)
Those were the 2 I had in mind as well jfl. But I’m surprised they would want to be mods tbh.

You wouldn't be a very popular choice :feelsEhh:
I think it's cool that you can pull bitches.
Fakecels > truecels
I'm not bothered by fakecels, because I don't share your insecurity.
Only weaklings are bothered by fakecels. I can't relate to you, and I don't want to. I don't even know why fakecels are hated? That's how detached I am from this materialistic incel bullshit.
The most entertaining, and funny members were fakecels, and this forum went to shit when they got banned.

I want to be an honorary mod

me
i wanna powertrip and shit like that

I am a person devoid of jealously, and envy. You're trying to shake my because I'm more emotionally developed than you. I fucking selflessly help people in this forum.

@Copexodius Maximus

You know what I look like.

I'd like to know if there is anything suspicious about each user, before voting.

And you're a fucking disgrace to Hispanic people. Magick is a part of Hispanic culture, but you reject it. Disgusting self hating ethnic behavior.

Then I sincerely thank you for the nomination and respectfully bow out. If this requirement is open to change, then I'll gladly be back in the running to be a janny.

I am not, nor ever will be, using Discord. It's literal spyware that collects all kinds of information about you, including recordings of voice logs when you use a mic and any pictures of yourself you're stupid enough to post. If any of you don't care about corporations spying on you and selling/giving your personal - not anonymized - information about you to all kinds of governments, then go ahead and use Discord.

Tencent, a multi-national tech conglomerate that reports to the CCP like every other Chinese company, has shares in Discord. The CCP has personal information about you that they can freely access and build a dossier on you, if you use Discord. The same is true for every Chinese app. At least in countries with "freedoms" the governments have to justify their spying and collection of personal data of you to a court judge and obtain a warrant.

tl;dr: FUCK DISCORD. Being a mod is not worth having also the Chinese MSS spying on me.

Then I sincerely thank you for the nomination and respectfully bow out. If this requirement is open to change, then I'll gladly be back in the running to be a janny.

I am not, nor ever will be, using Discord. It's literal spyware that collects all kinds of information about you, including recordings of voice logs when you use a mic and any pictures of yourself you're stupid enough to post. If any of you don't care about corporations spying on you and selling/giving your personal - not anonymized - information about you to all kinds of governments, then go ahead and use Discord.

Tencent, a multi-national tech conglomerate that reports to the CCP like every other Chinese company, has shares in Discord. The CCP has personal information about you that they can freely access and build a dossier on you, if you use Discord. The same is true for every Chinese app. At least in countries with "freedoms" the governments have to justify their spying and collection of personal data of you to a court judge and obtain a warrant.

tl;dr: FUCK DISCORD. Being a mod is not worth having also the Chinese MSS spying on me.
Based as fuck. You stick to your principles even if it means turning down the mod position. This is why I voted for you.

Damn didnt even make it to the list :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::fuk:

This post made me switch my vote to you.

Please ban all these GrAY (and now blue) FEDS. Some are very obvious.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
:feelsYall:

And thanks to everyone else who throws in their vote for me.

@Med Amine id love if you were mod tbh but of course they will put anyone but incels as mods

For me it's a coin-flip between @Uggo Mongo and @iamsubhuman . Both are the forum's apex predators in flushing out suspicious faggots.

@based_meme
@iamsubhuman
@Transcended Trucel

Too bad I can only vote for one. :cryfeels:

@based_meme
@iamsubhuman
@Transcended Trucel

Too bad I can only vote for one. :cryfeels:
Between these three choices I'd weight these choices 20% myself, %15 @Transcended Trucel, and 65% @iamsubhuman.

I can't be arsed tbh, but no one votes for me anyway jfl
Brutal. But tbf, you should get your real life together anyways instead of becoming a mod on an online forum first.

I have too many enemies
Rainnn

That Archeon Discord server that mods proudly pinned on the front page for years almost certainty contains federal agents that scrap our data and keylog messages. Most users here have short-term memories and haven't been a member of this site for as long as @based_meme, but he can confirm that former moderators would use those Discord servers that were purposed for incels as a way to spy on them and see what other servers they were cohabitating for social engineering purposes.

Many of you are gullible and will also send pictures of yourselves back and forth on these servers and on this site. In fact, you could easily find out what members look like here with a search index query
It really is concerning how little or zero of a fuck people give about this sort of thing.

The polls prove that I'm the biggest truecel by far. It's over for me. I should rope immediately and delete my account.
Jfl, well tbf if you had your old account and had posted more like you used to, you would be much higher up.

Yeah true, many people think I'm relatively new while I'm one of the OGs here at this point. It's over tbh.
Over for new accountcels. Why did you delete your old account btw? Too much incriminating evidence?

I was kind of done with the forum and wanted to delete all the shit that linked to my past while at it so requested for complete deletion of my account. Then my life became an even bigger hell anyway and decided to come back as I figure that this site was a good coping mechanism after all.

Anyway, it's over. At least I have the earliest join date on NEET.net jfl.
Jfl, I’ve never seen you there almost ever. And you should check out the media section sometimes, they actually have funny memes (except one faggot who keeps filling the place with spam)

I exclusively post in the Anime & Manga section and just make dumb threads
You only have 130 posts there. No wonder, I might have seen you before but not remembered.

I should post there more instead of here, no one likes me here anyway :fuk:
You were one of the big names I remember back when I joined. Made funny posts and one of the people I engaged with more often. To me it just seems you don’t post much anymore these days.

@based_meme or @Transcended Trucel tbhngl

I was surprised to make the list. My name is spelt wrong though and I voted for myself cause no one else will vote for me (truecel trait)

Komesarj= ascended

I want to become a mod

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back