Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who seriously considers going MGTOW/Red Pill here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
I've been following these two disciplines very closely these past 5 years...

Back in the days, it was still very embryonic. There were tons of news ideas, new concepts that had always been there and that I never completely realized honestly...

Red Pill is overall some sort of Philosophy, a new way of seeing things based purely on facts and biology, whereever as MGTW is more like a Lifestyle, based on active-passive actions...both are different but still correlated...

I think they should be seriously considered by Incels here...They won't just help you to cope but to actually live your live without the need to endlessly chase pussy or get validation from women..

Not me, lost all motivation

That’s regression.

The MGTOW community paints themselves as enlightened men who have really stuck it to women by ignoring them. They think that women are in a state of panic that these men have chosen to indulge themselves instead of chase them and are tearing up over this revelation.

In reality they are all a bunch of sub6 men who have been treated like crap because they are exactly that, sub6. Women didn't care much for them before and they certainly don't give a fuck about them now. MGTOWs take themselves so seriously while women just laugh and move on.

TRP = Normies who try and succeed
MGTOW = Normies who tried, succeeded, then got fucked over.

I'm more MGTOW than incel. I don't like listening to old men bitch about how their wives fucked them over, though.

TRP = bullshit hope cope
MGTOW = ridiculous, self-aggrandizing cope

I'm more MGTOW than incel. I don't like listening to old men bitch about how their wives fucked them over, though.

That’s how MGTOW started, I think. You get occasional young guys who are serious about it but if a woman shows them attention, buh-bye.

im technically a redpiller since im still actively looksmaxxing and NTmaxxing(and so are many others here). once i get my LTR i will go mgtow.

In reality they are all a bunch of sub6 men who have been treated like crap because they are exactly that, sub6. Women didn't care much for them before and they certainly don't give a fuck about them now. MGTOWs take themselves so seriously while women just laugh and move on.

Even if that's true, ignoring women is better than roping over them.

No man should ever rope over poon, that's stupid.

Poon should never become that important to you, the validation of getting poon should never become that important to you, you're giving it too much meaning and importance.

In MGTOW men share experiences and realize "it's not just me," this is happening to the majority of men across all sectors of society.

You're not some outcast from the "normal" world, this IS the new normal.

Even chads who can get laid are having terrible experiences with women, it's affecting ALL of us, it's affecting anyone with a penis.

Women need to be put down HARD, but more importantly their white-knight collaborators need to be put in the ground.

Everyman needs to pick a side, you're either with your fellow men, your brothers, or you're with the roasties.

Think about it.

Men risk life and limb for each other. No woman will ever be loyal to you. Not even if you magically turn into a chad are women loyal.

Aren't TRP and MGTOW 2 different things?

Even if that's true, ignoring women is better than roping over them.

No man should ever rope over poon, that's stupid.

Poon should never become that important to you, the validation of getting poon should never become that important to you, you're giving it too much meaning and importance.

In MGTOW men share experiences and realize "it's not just me," this is happening to the majority of men across all sectors of society.

You're not some outcast from the "normal" world, this IS the new normal.

Even chads who can get laid are having terrible experiences with women, it's affecting ALL of us, it's affecting anyone with a penis.

Women need to be put down HARD, but more importantly their white-knight collaborators need to be put in the ground.

Everyman needs to pick a side, you're either with your fellow men, your brothers, or you're with the roasties.

Think about it.

Men risk life and limb for each other. No woman will ever be loyal to you. Not even if you magically turn into a chad are women loyal.

MGTOWers spend all their time obsessing over women and defining themselves by their supposed rejection of them, then they pretend to be above them. They're too ugly for women and act as if that makes them enlightened. True mgtow wouldn't define themselves as mgtow. That's cringeworthy.

Most women couldnt be happier that the genetic bottom of the barrel now chooses to stay for themselfes.

The only thing that angers is that theyre not getting wked anymore

Look in the mirror dumbass.

Better to reject women in their current degenerate state.

Whether you can get them or not, either way.
we want women, MGTOW claim they dont

Look in the mirror dumbass.

Better to reject women in their current degenerate state.

Whether you can get them or not, either way.

Way to chop that sentence up and take the parts out of context. I don't claim it don't want women. My point is they're hypocritical for claiming that of themselves.

MGTOW want good women.

Incels want validation from anyone who will give it up.

Not knocking either situation, but I don't see how MGTOW is bad or wrong.

It's basically volcel on the basis of societal degeneracy (altho some still practice PUA or have relationships.)

If incels are failed normies, mgtow are failed chads (with plenty of crossover.)

Last edited:
mgtow approach seems more appealing everyday. It's pure cope, but there's only one other option

LOOOOOOL

TRP - thinking "game" will get you laid (its your looks) - incels in denial
MGTOW - or rather "men SENT their own way" - volcels and betabux

i do not identify with either one of these fucking groups one tiny bit.