Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who says being short is a bad thing? I'm 5'3 and I have had lots of success in dating

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
1h 3m
im a grill btw. Tee hee

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
2d 2h 3m
tee hee, i'm 5'1 and my bf is 6'7 i feel so safeeeeeeee XD

L

LynchingTriHards

Officer
12d 22h 36m
"There's nothing wrong with short men" *Currently dates/married to a 6'0+ male.*

I hear/read this statement a lot whether it's at work or online. Femoids that say this seriously needs to be gunned down.

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
torujo said:
tee hee, i'm 5'1 and my bf is 6'7 i feel so safeeeeeeee XD

I have never understood why women say that. Who is a threat to you and why do you need a tall person to protect you from said threat?

eggo

eggo

inferior rodent
★★
1h 35m
tfw >50% of women heightmog you .. in east asia

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
1h 3m
Framecel222 said:
I have never understood why women say that. Who is a threat to you and why do you need a tall person to protect you from said threat?

It's backwards monkey thinking. Women want guys with the best ability to survive in the year 50,000 B.C.

Primitive minded cunts

I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
12d 17h 9m
"I'm 5'1" and I have no problems dating short men."

>Shortest man she's dated was 5'10", literally 9 inches taller than her.

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
0m
Oh man when going on r/short and seeing females posting there how they have no problems and how manlets need to be more positive.

It is like a fucking weird abyss zone of stupidity.

And the worst.part is that a lot.of betas there actually tolarate that stupidity.

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
11h 12m
Roastlets are the worst females on this earth. Dumb bitches need to learn to stay in their lane.

I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
12d 17h 9m
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Oh man when going on r/short and seeing females posting there how they have no problems and how manlets need to be more positive.

It is like a fucking weird abyss zone of stupidity.

And the worst.part is that a lot.of betas there actually tolarate that stupidity.

r/short users cuck themselves to appease women. The smartest of them left that subreddit positivity bullying.

mariaimdrunk

mariaimdrunk

Recruit
★★★★★
3h 36m
arJq4dQ.png
Fucking lol @ women who think being short is disadvantageous.  as a woman, you're supposed to be short

T

Tuttle

Officer
★★
mariaimdrunk said:
arJq4dQ.png
Fucking lol @ women who think being short is disadvantageous.  as a woman, you're supposed to be short

Right

I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
12d 17h 9m
mariaimdrunk said:
arJq4dQ.png

When women who are 5'4" call them-selves short I just laugh. 5'4" is average height for a woman, even a bit taller. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here exactly the same height as you and you have the nerve to complain about "Short people problems."

T

Tuttle

Officer
★★
Incel_Because_Short said:
When women who are 5'4" call them-selves short I just laugh. 5'4" is average height for a woman, even a bit taller. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here exactly the same height as you and you have the nerve to complain about "Short people problems."

Women are attention-seeking dimwits.