Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who said you can define the rules of the blackpill?

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
Are we supposed to take rules 2 and 3 as unequivelant fact? Can't post stats and studies and tinder expiremnts that dissprove them?

The only bannable offenses should be faggotry (@Indari ) and fakeceldom/bragging. Thats it. What are we reddit?
Screenshot-20230327-094925-Chrome.jpg

damn we cant say “i hate niggers because they smell like shit” ??? truly 1984

damn we cant say “i hate niggers because they smell like shit” ??? truly 1984
Niggers don't smell like shit one's smell is not determined by biology instead by their environment

By your own admission you don't even live in a Western extreme looks-centric country. Why are you even on this website, retard?

A common criterion is that the majority of modern day incels have to accept the black pill as a scientific theory. Science is the ability of a theory to make predictions that can be tested. Whatever you do with the data, it's your choice at the end of the day.

By your own admission you don't even live in a Western extreme looks-centric country. Why are you even on this website, retard?
It's still lms here just the same. Only difference is the m is just as important as the l.
A common criterion is that the majority of modern day incels have to accept the black pill as a scientific theory. Science is the ability of a theory to make predictions that can be tested. Whatever you do with the data, it's your choice at the end of the day.
Meaningless word salad

It's still lms here just the same. Only difference is the m is just as important as the l.
Disagree; arranged marriage. Also if you're an Arab (refer to sig :feelskek:) in an Arab country with few to no Whites, how would "JBW" even affect you?

Disagree; arranged marriage. Also if you're an Arab (refer to sig :feelskek:) in an Arab country with few to no Whites, how would "JBW" even affect you?
Arranged marriage isn't a thing here. Only some arab countries and pakistan/Indonesia.

And I never said jbw affected me or had anything to do with my inceldom. It doesnt. I literally just point it out as a fact to the users here that they're wasting their time and can likely easily ascend.

I literally just point it out as a fact to the users here that they're wasting their time and can likely easily ascend.
By going to Southeast Asia and running hooker/green card game? Earn more shekels and you can do this too, pretend to be from Europe and have lots of money and you'll do just as well.

looks is everywhere on the planet why are you on this website with that johnny bravo avi

By going to Southeast Asia and running hooker/green card game? Earn more shekels and you can do this too, pretend to be from Europe and have lots of money and you'll do just as well.
No need for hookers or green card game. Itsover was 5'6 aspie on welfare and he was banging a different chick every week.

looks is everywhere on the planet why are you on this website with that johnny bravo avi
The fuck you talking about? Johnny Bravo is the most famous incel in history and even had a documentary show about his life as an incel on Cartoon Network.

Looks matter way less in patriarchal societies especially ones where dowries are paid to bride's families. If you think the importance of looks is anywhere in the same stratosphere outside of the West where women are far less liberated and average incomes are peanuts in comparison you are simply retarded (as can be observed by you taking "chadcel" serious, autistic newfag)

No need for hookers or green card game. Itsover was 5'6 aspie on welfare and he was banging a different chick every week.
Your example is someone that ran green card game :feelstastyman:

Average shitskins thinking whites are the problem

Your example is someone that ran green card game :feelstastyman:
He did not. I was on discord with him when he was posting pics on dates. He wasn't promising to take them back to uk, he was moving there.

He did not. I was on discord with him when he was posting pics on dates. He wasn't promising to take them back to uk, he was moving there.
Was he telling them that he was on welfare and living at home with his mom completely broke except what he got from student loans and dole? When you're able to travel it's assumed that you have $$$$$$. They don't even necessarily want to move but they want to be taken care of financially and live a higher quality of life than what the average rice farmer can provide for them. That's why they want to latch onto foreigners, especially Western foreigners. Arabs, Indians and East Asians also do well there, you can give off indications of being wealthy without actually being wealthy.

Last edited:
People do fight for nothing episode 1488

Why are you doing it? Do you know the answer?

Was he telling them that he was on welfare and living at home with his mom completely broke except what he got from student loans and dole? When you're able to travel it's assumed that you have $$$$$$. They don't even necessarily want to move but they want to be taken care of financially and live a higher quality of life than what the average rice farmer can provide for them. That's why they want to latch onto foreigners, especially Western foreigners. Arabs, Indians and East Asians also do well there, you can give off indications of being wealthy without actually being wealthy.
This is just you assuming. Itsover never mentioned money in his seamaxxing. Even so, you can still go there and get laid just like itsover. Didnt you also brag about being 6ft+? Should literally be a cake walk for you in a place average male is 5'6. What's your excuse actually? Dude was on welfare living in a dorm and getting laid regularly nust cuz he is white

This is just you assuming. Itsover never mentioned money in his seamaxxing. Even so, you can still go there and get laid just like itsover. Didnt you also brag about being 6ft+? Should literally be a cake walk for you in a place average male is 5'6. What's your excuse actually? Dude was on welfare living in a dorm and getting laid regularly nust cuz he is white
Reread what I said maybe you'll get it the second time, idiot.

Reread what I said maybe you'll get it the second time, idiot.
I got what you said, they assume wealth of white people. But he didn't put any facade of wealth. Nor was it mentioned by him. So how relevant could it have been?
Also, even if they assume it, why not slay a bunch of prime pussies like you're chad in sri lanka or malaysia or whatever the fuck?

Why are you here arguing with me when you could be inside some tight pussy every week?

I got what you said, they assume wealth of white people. But he didn't put any facade of wealth. Nor was it mentioned by him. So how relevant could it have been?
Also, even if they assume it, why not slay a bunch of prime pussies like you're chad in sri lanka or malaysia or whatever the fuck?

Why are you here arguing with me when you could be inside some tight pussy every week?
Earn more shekels and you can do this too, pretend to be from Europe and have lots of money and you'll do just as well.
If I had the passive income to travel around SEA I would.

If I had the passive income to travel around SEA I would.
It wouldn't apply because I wont have jbw halo. You seem insistant that it's only about money, but try a black cel tinder expiremnt there and say youre from america, and then do the same with any white "cel"

It wouldn't apply because I wont have jbw halo. You seem insistant that it's only about money, but try a black cel tinder expiremnt there and say youre from america, and then do the same with any white "cel"
You aren't black. You have cumskin. You also if not a ginger at least have red tinged hair. You speak much better English than the majority of Southeast Asians. You could easily pass as being from Europe with some money. "Just be wealthy or have passive income to travel thousands of miles weekly or live abroad" isn't a serious suggestion anyway.

Even this pajeet gets good matches in Thailand

You aren't black. You have cumskin. You also if not a ginger at least have red tinged hair. You speak much better English than the majority of Southeast Asians. You could easily pass as being from Europe with some money. "Just be wealthy or have passive income to travel thousands of miles weekly or live abroad" isn't a serious suggestion anyway.

Even this pajeet gets good matches in Thailand
I never said I was black. Im saying the comparison between black vs white in thailand, not me vs.

Again, if my face looked European I'd go to thailand and slay pussy everyday. But that's just me.

I never said I was black. Im saying the comparison between black vs white in thailand, not me vs.

Again, if my face looked European I'd go to thailand and slay pussy everyday. But that's just me.
and my point is that you aren't black so a black's results are irrelevant and probably would do better than you'd think anyway

cJJBqn0.png
guGYTXq.png

you look worse and less white than him?

You must follow the incel quaran, or be executed in ISIS style as an infidel. Incellahu akbar!

and my point is that you aren't black so a black's results are irrelevant and probably would do better than you'd think anyway

cJJBqn0.png
guGYTXq.png

you look worse and less white than him?
This guy, did not get a single match that wasnt a bot. Dont post resaults without confirming his matches arent bots. You can post a blank page and get 60 bot matches. Does he get messages or dates?

You must follow the incel quaran, or be executed in ISIS style as an infidel. Incellahu akbar!
This but unironically

This guy, did not get a single match that wasnt a bot. Dont post resaults without confirming his matches arent bots. You can post a blank page and get 60 bot matches. Does he get messages or dates?

This but unironically
Take this guys photos
Ali
Ali2

Put that you're 28, Professional Photographer from France [french flag emoji]
Name: Ali, Zayn, Muhammad whatever you want to use

tell me he won't do well.

tinder just forced me to do human verification on bluestacks and for whatever reason failed me (I was using the fat indian and it messed my location up out of thailand after a couple hours and wouldn't go back so I logged out to log back in), my other numbers are banned and I don't give enough of a fuck to get another one

Take this guys photos
View attachment 730559View attachment 730560
Put that you're 28, Professional Photographer from France [french flag emoji]
Name: Ali, Zayn, Muhammad whatever you want to use

tell me he won't do well.

tinder just forced me to do human verification on bluestacks and for whatever reason failed me (I was using the fat indian and it messed my location up out of thailand after a couple hours and wouldn't go back so I logged out to log back in), my other numbers are banned and I don't give enough of a fuck to get another one
This guy would do well. He's white or looks white at least. The fat indian earlier would not.

This guy would do well. He's white or looks white at least. The fat indian earlier would not.
He's Palestinian and looks ethnic. Give it time and the fat Indian will get results too even on tinder which isn't the top app there, Badoo and others are.

I was going to suggest this Algerian but the picture wouldn't post and he also objectively looks much better than the Palestinian
z11.jpg

z2.jpg

Last edited:
He's Palestinian and looks ethnic. Give it time and the fat Indian will get results too even on tinder which isn't the top app there, Badoo and others are.

I was going to suggest this Algerian but the picture wouldn't post and he also objectively looks much better than the Palestinian
z11.jpg

z2.jpg
They look white. Whats the point of using people that look white? That proves my point

They look white. Whats the point of using people that look white? That proves my point
The Algerian looks "White"? :dafuckfeels:

The point is you have cumskin (much lighter than the first guy you said was White), you have red tinged hair (totally not ginger), etc. If those guys "pass for White" in Thailand, why don't you? And why aren't you going to Southeast Asia as you suggested Americans and Europeans do (they're fakecel since they can get laid in SEA if they travel thousands of miles which costs money and time)?

The Algerian looks "White"? :dafuckfeels:

The point is you have cumskin (much lighter than the first guy you said was White), you have red tinged hair (totally not ginger), etc. If those guys "pass for White" in Thailand, why don't you? And why aren't you going to Southeast Asia as you suggested Americans and Europeans do (they're fakecel since they can get laid in SEA if they travel thousands of miles which costs money and time)?
Because I look obviously arab. Big fat nose, thick eyebrows and features that are obviously arab. Regardless, I can't get a visa to these countries.

Because I look obviously arab. Big fat nose, thick eyebrows and features that are obviously arab. Regardless, I can't get a visa to these countries.
Excuses, excuses. The Palestinian has a Toucan Sam nose and big droopy almond eyes. The Algerian is obviously Arab. Both are darker than you.

Didn't you say you had a Palestinian passport that isn't a novelty gag? These SEA countries with easy lays allow it:
Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia.

Excuses, excuses. The Palestinian has a Toucan Sam nose and big droopy almond eyes. The Algerian is obviously Arab. Both are darker than you.

Didn't you say you had a Palestinian passport that isn't a novelty gag? These SEA countries with easy lays allow it:
Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia.
You know what, ill try a tinder expiremnt there with my own face and show you. See If i can set up an actual date or not.

Of course. :feelshaha:
Making fun of incel features on an incel forum. Of course its the fakecel jbw jite

You know what, ill try a tinder expiremnt there with my own face and show you. See If i can set up an actual date or not.
Take decent photos, and put that you are from France or Netherlands, something like that. You could even put USA I doubt they'd be able to tell the difference when you speak anyway.