Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who put this in the wiki

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I was looking at the wiki for the first time, and after reading a few lesser settling sentences, I find:
08C727D5 D4DE 432B 9C48 B22D47C7C615

4661E03C 30BD 49B9 967A DA4FB93F4AB1

I am in awe at how the boys let this shit slip. It is infuriating to see this ignorance, we have been over the “femzel” shtick MANY times already. This wouldn’t be so big to me if the logo I saw before I opened the website wasnt the fucking stick guy logo for our website
1F6FEE88 B04E 4A7B 9CD5 C1670562DB60

u can change articles
@Master

Never read the wiki

The wiki is garbage. It doesn't even have the driver's license pill

Femcels exist also sweaty :lul: :lul: :lul:

that's actually true.sub 8 men don't register in females eyes so we might as well not exist to them.

the wiki is dead as shit tbh. @Master already has the twitter stuff to deal with, as well as abunch of other technical shit.

We should have a guy dedicated to the wiki. Kind of like a librarian. Idk

Gender neutral lmao

over for wikicels

Odd that the wiki would be open for editing considering how there are endless legions of cucks aiming to destroy it

The wiki is co owned by someone besides Master who is... let's just say most people here would call him a moralfag and sensitive cuck...Whoever put that there is just an optics cuck. Female incels do not exist. Honestly, that particular group should go to Forever Alone.

The wiki is co owned by someone besides Master who is... let's just say most people here would call him a moralfag and sensitive cuck...Whoever put that there is just an optics cuck. Female incels do not exist. Honestly, that particular group should go to Forever Alone.
Yeah it makes no sense why they HAVE to add the “cel” suffix when they wouldn’t even fucking date us. Just a bunch of attention whoring
the wiki is dead as shit tbh. @Master already has the twitter stuff to deal with, as well as abunch of other technical shit.

We should have a guy dedicated to the wiki. Kind of like a librarian. Idk
Agreed we need a high iq truecel to do it.

What the fuck? Who allowed this shit? This is unacceptable