Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck you incel wiki

Ideally it would just rip off some other forum name to confuse people if they saw it. Maybe just have a "reddit" theme.
High IQ as fuck the more I’m thinking abo it it, you should post it on suggestion one day

Lmao I've already used the forum shouting what I wrote when I was really crazy, at a work party, nobody cared, I even shouted "they don't know I'm incel"

Lmao I've already used the forum shouting what I wrote when I was really crazy, at a work party, nobody cared, I even shouted "they don't know I'm incel"
Inhib mogs me

High IQ as fuck the more I’m thinking abo it it, you should post it on suggestion one day
Thanks. Maybe i'll try making some decent mock ups and post them.

A friend of mine saw me scrolling this website at the gym (fast banana theme) and he saw the name and said what’s fast banana viral marketing, obv I told him some bs “It’s a marketing forum” and then the dude searched it and finds the incel wiki. How do I solve this situation?
You’re absolutely fucked. That’s why I rarely browse in public, and always use dark 2024. Hard for anyone to notice what forum it is in that mode

That’s honestly fucking insane. Holy shit

iu