Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who plays rust

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
The dirty Jew game takes lots of ram and takes 5 minutes to load but it's good fun and I made a good base with turrets and electricity and shit. Very fun game addictive gambling game

I play dayz
both games Have a similar fanbase from what Ive seen but Ive never played rust

what're your pc specs

Rust is for people that don't respect their time.

I played the alpha version, back in 2015 i believe. It was fun.

I play on and off but get smashed everytime I play so rage quit as a cope haha

my brother does. Personally I tried getting into the game even though it didn't piqued my interests.

this game makes me tweak so hard got 2k hours but quit for good now hopefully cba with offline raids too

Rust is for people that don't respect their time.
Kinda true, it takes a lot of time to learn rust and it's numerous paradigms, syntaxes and practices, probably easier once you've got familiar with it, idk how please it's sdlc feels like

I have the game but im not very good at it and have no one to play it with so i buried it in my steam library.

I have the game but im not very good at it and have no one to play it with so i buried it in my steam library.
I play it solo mostly and I like to build big houses with electricity and turrets and loads of doors and hidden bunkers and shit it's good

If u ever play it I will play with you but I don't like to talk so I will just play withtext