Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who on this site has been on a speed date

L

Lonesome Bright

Self-banned
-
Have been on a speed date event yesterday only to find that no one was interested in me. a waste of £13. How many of you guys have been on a speed date event? I also would like to know what was the outcome.

I don't pander to holes or request dates. The idea of courting a hole and providing any effort used to deeply anger me.

Nah, seems suifuel af and it's for NT people only.

Have been on a speed date event yesterday only to find that no one was interested in me. a waste of £13. How many of you guys have been on a speed date event? I also would like to know what was the outcome.
I’ve been stuck in the house since 2013

What does NT people mean?
NT people are those who can have a conversation with other people IRL without feeling weird, embarrassed or embarass other people.

Nah, not really wanting to kill myself yet tbh.

They really make you pay, I thought those were free?

What kind of place did this happen in, a church?
no The site is called True Dating

no The site is called True Dating
Looking at their site it looks like you can go to the next one for free :soy:
P8S07J3.png

Who would have thought
6unYuXt.png

I'm pretty sure nobody does speed dating since online dating became a thing.

Not me, chico

I have and it was humiliating. Nothing made me want to kill myself more than going thru that. Im sure the women felt the same, as all the speed dater men were also short ethnic men

Sounds like something ugly normie losers would do. I wouldn't wanna associate with that. If I'm going into the dating market, I'm gonna maxx out something significant first, enough to overshadow my looks (like money). I'm expecting this hypothetical maxxed-out attribute or quality in question to allow me to get at least a mid, or even a high-tier Becky.

never had a date but a sub 5 muslim foid liked me once 2 years ago

Sounds like something ugly normie losers would do. I wouldn't wanna associate with that. If I'm going into the dating market, I'm gonna maxx out something significant first, enough to overshadow my looks (like money). I'm expecting this hypothetical maxxed-out attribute or quality in question to allow me to get at least a mid, or even a high-tier Becky.
Oh thanx normie loser I did not know there is any such thing

I would date speed

But it's would not marry it

Yes please I want sum speed

i was high on speed several times

Speed dates are real?
Thought that misandrist shit only happened in the rom com movies