Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who lifemogs? rich incel or poor normie?

who mogs richcel or poor normalfag?

• richcel

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • poornormie

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
obv even poor chad mogs rich incel but I think a richcel'ls life could legit mog a poor normies. a richcel can still afford god tier copes (drugs hookers, live wherever they want ect) that make their life worth living. I would rather be a loaded outcast than an impoverished normalfag tbh ngl.

Rich Incel by far.

Rich incel because the advantage that normies get in looks isn't big enough to cover the advantage of being rich.

A poor normie is a scumbag of society

Completely stupid. A richcel is nothing, his life is not much better than the life of any incel. :blackpill:
You are very delusional if you think a poor normie will have a better status in society than a rich incel

You are very delusional if you think a poor normie will have a better status in society than a rich incel
Of course, I can be considered as a richcel and the money does not help me at all. Every normie can have a better life than me. :blackpill:

Completely stupid. A richcel is nothing, his life is not much better than the life of any incel. :blackpill:
There are millions of other problems beside not not getting sex if you are poor. Rich incel can live comfortably and without many problems that cause stress.

You hope that the money can make you happy. Many people become rich just because they are chads. Their life is not good because they are rich but because they are chads. A chad can become rich very simply. An incel that becomes rich is a mistake and foids hate these richcels. :blackpill:

There are millions of other problems beside not not getting sex if you are poor. Rich incel can live comfortably and without many problems that cause stress.
A richcel discovers that the sex is the most important thing in the file and that all the rest is nothing. All chads know that, all normies know that. :blackpill:If anybody has a choice, he chooses to be a poor chad and not a richcel.

You do not want to admit how bad our social condition is. Nothing can help us. even billions of USD. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill:

You hope that the money can make you happy. Many people become rich just because they are chads. Their life is not good because they are rich but because they are chads. A chad can become rich very simply. An incel that becomes rich is a mistake and foids hate these richcels. :blackpill:
Who care what foids think and who they hate or love?

Who care what foids think and who they hate or love?
Try to have a sex with a foid that is disgusted by you. This is the richcel life. Everybody is disgusted by him everywhere. Will you enjoy the sex if the foid is vomitting when she sees you ? :blackpill:

Of course, I can be considered as a richcel and the money does not help me at all. Every normie can have a better life than me. :blackpill:
You have to be a multi millionaire and be able to afford a yacht and shit if you really want to lifemog, otherwise you are just another incel who has a good salary which is not considered something special in society

Mark Zuckerberg is one of the richest men in the world and his sex life is a poor shit.

Try to have a sex with a foid that is disgusted by you. This is the richcel life. Everybody is disgusted by him everywhere. Will you enjoy the sex if the foid is vomitting when she sees you ? :blackpill:
You think poor normies are getting sex? Even when they get a foid, she hates his guts for not giving her money and cucks him with richer incels.

Mark Zuckerberg is one of the richest men in the world and his sex life is a poor shit.
I'm sure he is sad and depressed and wants to rope :feelsseriously:

You think poor normies are getting sex? Even when they get a foid, she hates his guts for not giving her money and cucks him with richer incels.
It happens never. There are not many richcels as they rope quite soon before they become rich. :blackpill:

It happens never. There are not many richcels as they rope quite soon before they become rich. :blackpill:
Small number of people rope, normies rope as much as incels. Main reason why there are no more rich incels is because men lose ambition and willpower when they don't get pussy. The collective lie that love of a woman is the most important thing in the world made us into women worshipping idiots who give up on life.

no doubt even a poor chads life mogs your to suicide. a poor normie though? I have my doubts.
even still, at least you can live wherever you want in max material comfort and buy all the best drugs. still mogs a poorcel to the end of the earth and back. you can afford the best copes, I guarantee If I was a drugmaxxed comfortmaxxed richcel I could stimulate artifical euphoria. drugmax bro, you can still feel bliss if your high on the best shit 24/7

Rich incel because the advantage that normies get in looks isn't big enough to cover the advantage of being rich.
It is not true at all. The look is much more important for foids than the money. It would be true only if you are not interested by the sex and foids. But the sex is the most important thing in the life and everything else is nothing compared to a sex life that chads live. :blackpill: Anyway, if you are not interested by foids and you accept to be an incel you do not need the money any more, at least in western countries. :ahegao:

It is not true at all. The look is much more important for foids than the money. It would be true only if you are not interested by the sex and foids. But the sex is the most important thing in the life and everything else is nothing compared to a sex life that chads live. :blackpill: Anyway, if you are not interested by foids and you accept to be an incel you do not need the money any more, at least in western countries. :ahegao:
It's extremely rare to get a woman to be actually attracted to you if you're a 4 or 5/10 normie. 6/10 is the bare minimum for a woman to be capable of being attracted to you for the most part.

no doubt even a poor chads life mogs your to suicide. a poor normie though? I have my doubts.
A poor normie mogs any incel, even a richcel. A richcel can mog only another incel. :blackpill:
even still, at least you can live wherever you want in max material comfort and buy all the best drugs. still mogs a poorcel to the end of the earth and back. you can afford the best copes, I guarantee If I was a drugmaxxed comfortmaxxed richcel I could stimulate artifical euphoria. drugmax bro, you can still feel bliss if your high on the best shit 24/7
Of course, a richcel mogs a poorcel. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

It's extremely rare to get a woman to be actually attracted to you if you're a 4 or 5/10 normie. 6/10 is the bare minimum for a woman to be capable of being attracted to you for the most part.
whatever your money is no woman is attracted to you if you are an incel :blackpill::blackpill:

This question is too easy. It should be rich incel vs poor chad, in which case I would still choose to be rich.

A poor normie mogs any incel, even a richcel. A richcel can mog only another incel. :blackpill:
Normie life is orbiting around chad and fuking pussy he don't want anymore. Doesn't sound so good.
I agree poor chad lifemogs even stacy life and that chad can be rich just because he is chad,but poor normie? It would be hard to get a proper social group as poor normie. Being rich is much more fun probably.

LOL you either can't use money or you are not rich.

Try to have a sex with a foid that is disgusted by you.
Shit I would be so turned on, knowing I disgust her and she still needs to fuck me:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Normie life is orbiting around chad and fuking pussy he don't want anymore. Doesn't sound so good.
I agree poor chad lifemogs even stacy life and that chad can be rich just because he is chad,but poor normie? It would be hard to get a proper social group as poor normie. Being rich is much more fun probably.

LOL you either can't use money or you are not rich.
If you are a richcel you can buy nice cars, a nice house, travel, spend you money as you want but all your friends will be business partners or incels like you. Foids in your companies will hate you. This is richcel's life.:blackpill:

If you are a richcel you can buy nice cars, a nice house, travel, spend you money as you want but all your friends will be business partners or incels like you. Foids in your companies will hate you. This is richcel's life.:blackpill:
Sounds good, I hope it works.

good luck, my friend :ahegao:
Good luck you too my friend.

Richcel. he can dump money on looksmaxx surgeries and still ends up being rich + Normie. infact there's quite few rich truecels to begin with. the reason is all rich males are smart enough to be are conciously or subconsciouslyaware of the blackpill that's why you see them looksmaxxing.

Richcel. he can dump money on looksmaxx surgeries and still ends up being rich + Normie. infact there's quite few rich truecels to begin with. the reason is all rich males are smart enough to be are conciously or subconsciouslyaware of the blackpill that's why you see them looksmaxxing.
Not at all. There is nothing to do for a richcel who is a shortcel. A manlet cannot looksmaxx almost in any way. :blackpill::blackpill:

Not at all. There is nothing to do for a richcel who is a shortcel. A manlet cannot looksmaxx almost in any way. :blackpill::blackpill:
I see :blackpill: I would say LL but it's a clusterfuck of fucking up your legs. but rich truecel manlets? that is a minority or rich people. statistically saying most rich people are taller, evidently showcased by company ceos and rich people average height :blackpill::whitepill:

This question is too easy. It should be rich incel vs poor chad, in which case I would still choose to be rich.
I choose poor normie because even poor chad mogs richcel to self harm. with a normie It felt like a closer call.

poor normie gets romantic love

poor normie gets romantic love
a richcel gets nothing, never, no hope for him whatever he does :blackpill:guys, the money is really nothing compared to our problem
you seems to be bluepilled and do not recognize your damnation because of your lookk. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited: